Thread: How to Jailbreak iPhone

How to Jailbreak iPhone

So with the discharge of the Spirit jailbreak iPhone, 3.1.3, it’s lone appropriate to send a quick how to jailbreak iPhone, so now it is. And of pour, with a jailbreaking tutorial, now comes the disclaimer:

If you’re not confident could you repeat that? You’re liability and suffer misgivings roughly speaking jailbreaking, you probably ought to stray away. I will say, impossible of all the jailbreaks to suffer been released, this solitary is solitary of the simplest, and I’m chatting blackra1n undemanding. Walkthrough and videotape next the break!

First, soar on on top of to download the Spirit jailbreak software against your PC. The download can be found now. Download whichever version corresponds to your OS. For folks wondering, this WILL graft with in the least version of iTunes, up to the current 9.1.1 version (that’s could you repeat that? I suffer on both my Macs and it installation emphatically fine).

Before liability something also, back up ALL your data via iTunes. I suffer had a not many jailbreaks move downhill and it’s constantly profit to suffer everything backed up emphatically in commission you suffer to restore or your phone gets trapped in DFU mode and you’re artificial with refusal other option but a restore (and fair enough, it happens). Spirit has an problem untimely on to apparently deleted people’s photos. That’s expected to be fixed by instantly, but I’d back up pictures emphatically to be on the safe surface.
    Last edited by Kunal; 01-03-2011 at 10:34 AM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed

basilgarrdner Guest

Re: How to Jailbreak iPhone

Okay my iPhone was jailbroken for awhile. I had apps from Cydia and my iPhone all customized to my liking. Last night I got an update from iTunes to update my iPhone. After the update I checked my iPhone and everything I got from Cydia was GONE.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 03-03-2011 at 02:39 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed

Re: How to Jailbreak iPhone

Actually it is the basic thing when you are trying and updating the phones software then it will definitely erase all you phones existing data which is nothing but the messages contact numbers and everything which is on the phone memory because it replaces all the same with a new updated one and as a result it removes all the possible things from the phone memory. Now if you have saved your cydia applications on the phone memory then you will never get the same unless and until you have kept any backup, because the memory is being updated and the data is removed.