Thread: Spectral Souls for Android phones

Spectral Souls for Android phones

One of my friend has an iPhone which is just a great phone and I am using a HTC Magic which is an Android phone. Yesterday my friend installed a new game on his phone called as Spectral Souls. I played that game and it was just awesome. I want to install the same game on my mobile as well, Can somebody tell me that Spectral Souls is available for Android phones or not?

Re: Spectral Souls for Android phones

Spectral Souls: Resurrection Of The Ethereal Empires was released January 26, 2011 in Japan. This role play how tactics, which portrays the fighting in turn-by-turn, is also available for download on Android phones for the price of 10 euros. With a lifespan announced a hundred hours, we are faced with a real complete game, one of the first to emerge on mobile phones. Beware, the game is pretty long and difficult access for non-regulars. Developed by HyperDevbox for the Japanese market, Spectral Souls is rather reserved for hardcore gamers to players of Sunday, which will have a little trouble understanding all the possibilities, as they are great. Each character (there are over 80 in total) has a class and pass levels depending on the experience he gained by performing actions in battle. Each level offers the possibility of increasing the characteristics of the characters (strength, intelligence, speed ...) to enable them to be stronger, more powerful, or launch new spells.

The game's storyline is rather simple: wars are linked between humans and demons once their masters. Each historical battle is a fight in the game Although rather simple, the story is distinguished by the presence of several factions, knowing that you control an army for each of them. So, we must move from one group to another to advance the story, each major battle taking you to a different branch of the script, which actually affect your results. If you block, you can open arenas to gain experience and levels to strengthen your characters before returning to combat.

In the villages, in addition to buy and sell items (weapons, armor, equipment, potions ... all the classic elements therein), it will also try to combine them to create new features not found elsewhere in the game are many possibilities and you will need many trials to begin to understand the potential of these "workshops" which will also enable you to improve your weapons and mastery of certain spells. At the level of fighting, it is possible to determine a specific action sequence for each character, and combine them attacks to create combos overpowering. The land is of vital importance (the archers placed high up can take away, they can block history to add a layer, it is also possible to coordinate simultaneous attacks between multiple characters. And that's where the game shows its richness: Unable to handle each action separately, it will very quickly look at the battle scene in its entirety to achieve victory.

If your biggest dream was to play on your Androphone games of the quality of those available on PSP, IdeaFactory just by offering us realize Spectral Souls Resurrection Of The Ethereal Empires. Currently, there is the larger game available on the Market. Indeed, if its 1.96 MB download will only take a few moments, it's just an installer that lets you retrieve the data needed to conduct the game, all for a little over 1 GB. However, this will require some prerequisites:
    • An SD card with at least 1.5 GB of free (no storage on phone memory)
    • Wi-Fi
    • 30 to 60 minutes before you
    • Do not have a phone with the graphic card NVIDIA Tegra (supported in a future update)