Thread: Car aux USB Audio Out for Android phone

Car aux USB Audio Out for Android phone

Currently I am having an iPhone which is the main source for music in my car as I used to connect this phone with my Car's AUX Audio Out through USB port. Actually I connect my phone with the dock which has one cable has been connected with the cigarette lighter for charging and second cable is connected to 3.5mm auxiliary audio jack in my car. I am looking for the same thing but for android phone. Can somebody help here?

Re: Car aux USB Audio Out for Android phone

I think even android phone would be able to work with the your car's audio system which has a AUX port on it. Actually you just need to buy a new cable for aux that can work with the port provided on your android phone. So it also depends on your phone as well as which port it has to get connected. But it is always to better to use an audio system with the USB port to which you can even directly connect any external drive or any phone as most of the phones has their usb data cable for transferring data through the PC.

Not to worry at all as you can even if your phone does not has cable that can be connected directly with the aux port. I suggest you to get the usb to aux converter so that you can utilize the usb cable of your phone to connect your phone with the audio system installed in your car. But make sure that the converter that you buy fits properly with the usb quality and it should be of good quality so that it does not harm your phone nor your audio system.

The heart of business is focused on Sonos audio systems. It offers a modular audio solution, which means that from a single source audio you can stream the music you want in the room of your choice. All the modules you have installed in your apartment, house or company will then be controlled directly from an Android application (other operating systems are supported).

The Sonos range is divided into three systems:

• The ZonePlayer 90 you connect directly to your hifi or home cinema help your existing equipment to use services offered by Sonos
    • the ZonePlayer 120, which proposes to add external speakers and benefit services Sonos pregnant while using your favorites
    • S5 includes the ZonePlayer Sonos services, amplifier and speakers

HTC wildfire connect audio system

Auto Hardware: Sony radio with no sound & Connect

Phone book goes with me good, detailed and with more, Functions than my previous Nokia (such as previous calls). But all good is never insemination: is after a phone conversation. Sony sometimes hang completely in the Bluetooth Connection and can be operated any more. State can then only by fix off and on, the Bluetooth interface on the phone.