Thread: Chatting With Five Peoples At A Time Using ooVoo in Android Phones

Chatting With Five Peoples At A Time Using ooVoo in Android Phones

I have just got myself a new Android phone and the working of the phone is just awesome as the phone is having many of the application that can be used by me for various uses. The phone that I am using is of Samsung Galaxy and I am getting lot of new application in it as many of the application that I am getting in it is free of cost. I have heard that some of the new application is being launched that can be used for the purpose of chatting along with five peoples at one go. The application is called as ooVoo. And it is being said that Video calling is being set to be exploding by 2011 and is being said as the big player desktop space. I just want to get the details of the ooVoo application and also how it is being used in the application of the Android phones.

Re: Chatting With Five Peoples At A Time Using ooVoo in Android Phones

ooVoo is said to have the features that is being given below:
    1. It can be used for the purpose of High quality video calls which can be done to the mobiles or any of the PC’s that you are using.
    2. You can do call to landlines or the mobile phones
    3. Then the feature of Multi-participant IM is one of the newest features that is being added to this applications.
    4. Making maximum up to six members is what you can do by using the application of ooVoo in your mobile phones.
    5. Any kind of the network can be used along with it, that is you can use Wi-Fi,3G and 4G for using this application.

This is just the normal features that can be provided by the ooVoo and also the requirement to make use of it in the system of the phone that you are using.

It is being said that the application is said to support more of the Android phones and it is being said that bug fixes has also been done in the application of the Android phones. Many improvements have been done in the application of the Android so that it may support the feature of ooVoo in it. OoVoo worm 3.0 is said to be necessary to chat mobile to any of the remote PC. And also make sure that the phone that you are using is having the feature of front facing camera, so that you can do video calling in it and without it is wont be possible. And also make the use of it in the application of Android 2.2. And also it is said that the phone that supports thew feature of ooVoo is Galaxy Tab Samsung, Evo HTC, Samsung S Galaxy, Samsung Epic, T-Mobile MyTouch 4G.

Hey than you for the information that you have given I just wanted to get the details as I am using the phone that is supporting the feature of ooVoo in it and also it is that I just want to make use of it and see that how is it working out. I ahave the phone that has got the camera that is being situated in the front and also I have got the connection of the Wi-Fi and 3G in it. I have heard that is said to be one of the Online Video chat service that is being released by Android especially for its phones. I would love to get more the information regarding this so that I can use it more efficiently in my phone of Samsung.

The application is said to be free for the mobile phones and it is being said that there are nothing that is being linked with the mobile service at this time. It is being said that ooVoo's video chat online service that is using the two-way video chat which will be used by you for the phone for the sole purpose of video chatting. Video chat is said to be become a much-hyped feature ever since Apple released iPhone that can be used for the FaceTime 4. And also several Companies with Yahoo, Fring and Qik Have Been quick to release mobile applications that facilitate cross-platform mobile video chat which is basically being said to be used along with the application of 3G and Wi-Fi.

This is a new kind of the application and has been functional only to some of the phones that are of the Android base. Also the other option is that if you have preferences where you can talk phone to PC rather then phone to phone then you have another option that is of Tango that specially comes for the Android phones. Tango is a whole different application that also supports various apps to work, that is from phone to pc. Ands also the use of the ooVoo to the home PC is another option that can work for you which has got the dual connectivity features in it. You can set the evo to cube and then get a head start to talking any one in this place.