Thread: Is it better to get The HTC EVO now or wait for new phone?

Is it better to get The HTC EVO now or wait for new phone?

I am bored if using this normal phone which I have and no I am planning to buy a new Smartphone. For this I have been looking out for some phones recently. While researching for the phones I found that the EVO 4G is a very nice phone. So I am looking forward to buy that phone. But now I heard that Sprint has some announcement to make and they are launching some new phone that would be better than EVO. Because of this I am in two minds now on what to do. Please help me out on this. I am looking forward for your reply.

Re: Is it better to get The HTC EVO now or wait for new phone?

I think that you should go for EVO 4G.I think it will take a lot of time before the make the announcement and then they will launch the phone. So of you take a look then it will be too long before the new phone is being launched. So rather I would suggest you that you should go with this phone itself. Also if spring doesn’t release a better phone that EVO then it would be a problem. I think that HTC EVO has a very good messaging feature and also provided with some other good core features. So I would suggest you that you should go with the HTC EVO before Sprint make a new announcement.

I think that if it will be between iPhone and a dual-core Android phone. If they say that it will be anyone if then there will be no buzz around. I think that they should go for Android. I seriously doubt that it will be an iPhone. Also budget wise I feel that you should go for EVO because the new phone will definitely cost you more that what you will spent for EVO. But I think that I would be looking at the EVO Shift, I like that one and will upgrade to EVO but now the Shift is on the radar. Also one more thing you can do is get an EVO for now, and you would still have 30 Days to return it if something better comes out.

Thanks for providing the inputs that you provided me. After posting the question even I had a thought about it. And I feel that I should go for HTC EVO 4G.I think that it will be too long for the Sprint to launch the new phone. Rather it will be better if I get this phone itself. Also if I get this one now and then if I am getting it replaced it within 30daysthen it will be fine for me. So I will surely go for this one as of now and then will check out the new one once it will get launched.