Thread: Which are the best android phones to buy?

Which are the best android phones to buy?

I am a part of computer club which has many members in it. Now for those people I am giving them a presentation on Tablets and Smartphone’s. But the major problem is that they I don’t have enough information about both Tablets and Smartphone. So I have to say that I don’t have any experience with both this gadgets. On the tablets I don’t have that much issue because I will take the Android 3.0 which is available. But in case of Smartphone I am a bit worried on which one is best Android present in the market .Please help me out on this. It will be very handy for me if you provide me the proper information.

Re: Which are the best android phones to buy?

Looking at you r problem I feel that you are in trouble because you are going to give a presentation in front of many of people and you still don’t know that which is the best android phone. But you don’t have to worry much because there are some android phones available in market. One of them is the HTC Sense which runs on top of a Smartphone OS. But you should know that Smartphone is just not a phone with the web and email - there's much more to it and I think that HTC sense will provide you with much more that what you expect. So I thing you should go forward with HTC sense for your presentation.

I have a few options to mention which can be very helpful to you. I think that the best Android phones that are present ate the Samsung Nexus S, HTC Desire which are HTC Desire HD and HTC Desire Z. Also there is the Samsung Galaxy S i9000 which is present. Even there are other android phones available with Motorola like the Motorola Milestone 2 and the Motorola Milestone X but for me they don’t have a proper global presence. They cater to specific areas and have select carriers. The HTC Shift EVO is the first HTC and it truly looks better than the one on the Desire, and the other EVO generation. So these are some of the phones that are available with you and I hope that your presentation goes well.

As far as the problem is concerned I think that there are a few options available. But I feel that the sense UI is one of the best Android user interfaces available. I think that you should check out with the sense UI and go forward with it in your presentation. If you have a proper look then you will notice that the UI on new LG phones look like the combination between sense UI and the Touch wiz UI which is present on Samsung phones. So this are the options which you need to check out for your presentations. I am sure it will go well.

Thanks a lot for all your solution that you have provided to me. I went through all the solution that are present out there and I feel that now I have enough information for my presentation. I also went through all the phones that have been mentioned out there. I checked their specifications and compared them. Also this has helped me a lot to enhance my knowledge about those devices which I didn’t had before. So I would once again like to thank you all for providing me with this vital information and I wish that my presentation goes well.