Thread: Tracker for iPad Applications

Tracker for iPad Applications

I am looking for the tracked that will help me to track the applications in the apple ipad device, whether they are installed properly, resending correctly or any other information’s regarding the applications those installed into the apple device, along with this my apple ipad is 3g enables. If there anyone having any information regarding this input freely, any input will be appreciated greatly. thanks in advance.

Re: Tracker for iPad Applications

Ipad tracker, this application provides you with a database of restore, removed and installed, in order that you are not adding data all the time, it is clear that if there is at the base of data, you can add. The results will be shown to you by simple charts with application name, date of installed and with the application type along with the new version if updated, but also shows you that you could burn and you missed.

AppShopper another application from apple directly, in this store all the information about the application about the applications those are installed into your apple ipad will be situated. The Apple's iPad store has already registered more than 100,000 applications. It will easily remind you about the update version of the application those you are using. So go foe this, it is an official application and this will only fulfill your requirement.

If you are looking for the tracker that for the family then go for All Phone Tracker for ipad, this will allow you to track the application in your apple ipad by following the family members; by this application you can easily track the applications in your apple ipad. Some of the basic features are like, Satellite access worldwide, Get the exact location of the phone being tracked. It is easy to use, great animation, one of the best applications of IPAD. This application should be used only for entertainment, it is undoubtedly the best joke you can play them with your device.

There is only one application that I know is known as the apple store, this available for all of the apple devices or the systems. So if you are willing to track the apple applications those are stored in your ipad, then simply go for the apple store, by this you will be able to keep track on the applications, I am suing this and apart from this no one is useful for the apple devices. It will notify you regarding eth application status in your ipad. So go for this one.

I am also looking for the wifi network tracker for my apple ipad, this is compatible with the 3G network service, and from few days I constantly getting very slow respond on the wireless network access. For this now I am willing to add a tracker, by which I can easily track the network response in my ipad. Along with thin also like to share the problem that I am facing, from last few days I am getting proper internet speed in my windows vista compatible laptop with ipad via wifi network. I hope I am posting my problem in a right place. If is there anyone having any idea on this input freely.

Though the problem that you mentioned in your post, as per my opinion I think the problem might be occurring for the wireless router that you are suing in your system, make sure that the router is working fine and along with this also be sure that the router firm ware is correctly responding when the system is connected. I recommend you one process, for that ping to the device manager and from there opens the router driver tab, right lick on it and choose recommended advanced option, it will ask you to locate the installation program from the desire location, browser and run the installation process. I hope it will surely help you to resolve the issue.

According to me, I think first of all you need try reconfigure they network connectivity between nets ipad and the system, because I was also experienced with this problem, and after a deep search on this I found this problem is occurred for the configuration, and then by simply reconfigure the connection the problem is solved. So if you are also having any problem with the connectivity, then this is the only solution. Go through this.