Thread: ipad with Comcast not working properly

ipad with Comcast not working properly

I am having an Apple ipad, this I basically use for internet access via Comcast email client in my system, though this was working fine till the last few days, but suddenly from last three days, it occurring a typical type of problem, I encountered the problem first time after send a mail from my ipad and after that when I access the mail client folder in my windows 7 compatible system it simply does not show me any mail inside the send item folder. After that in the next morning when I send another mail from my PC directly, I saw that the mails in inbox and in the sent items are same. What should I do now? Is there any suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

Re: ipad with Comcast not working properly

As my opinion the problem that you mentioned in your post might be occurring for the mail client applications, and for this I recommend you to reload the application from both the ipad and from your system. This time should go for the latest version, along with this, if you are having any other mail client in your system, then first of all remove that one, along with this if this already removed then make sure that all of its related files are mover properly from your system. go through this, I hope by this you will surely get some help about the problem.

According to me, the problem might also be occurring for the mail client in your system specifically, so for this I recommend you to check whether the application is attacked by any malwarebyte, along with this, also make sure that they account of the web access application is proper. Though the problem the problem that you posted here, it completely directs to the settings of the mail account, be sure that the user setting of the mail account that you are using is correct. Go through this, I hope this will somehow help you to overcome from the problem. And about the ipad problem, I suggest you to reset the configuration will the web access mail account.

I am also here with a problem in my ipad device , that I am facing from last few weeks. I was using Comcast email client, where as it was running fine till the last date, but suddenly it starts creating a problem in my apple device. For that I searched almost everywhere for the solution but I did not found such information regarding this. Now I am looking for another email client which should be worked like the Comcast, I am not able to load this one after remove that one from the ipad. Any information regarding the ipad email client will be appreciated greatly.

Postbox lets you spend fewer messages organization with time and more time doing things. But what makes Postbox actually functional in a way that lets you to find and recycle any type of content hidden deep within your email account. After all, it's your email, make the most of it. It is such an ultrafast application. Mailbox makes it easy to find almost anything through all your email accounts. Addressing Widget allows you to search contacts by first or last name, or domain.

Mailplane, this application if you are using particularly the gmail account, download and apply this into apple ipad, this is particularly known as the Google email service, The capacity of this application by more than 2 Gb, superlative filter anti-SPAM and the excellent web interface is probably the key features of this success. The possibility, then, can benefit optimally from anywhere the service is a very important added value for the digital migrant. These users comes to the rescue Mailplane , application in beta testing that aims to bridge the gap between traditional application and web clients, offering a front-end Web services implemented the missing functionality.

Mozilla Thunderbird is an email program Open Source elaborate. It is trivial, extremely fast, simple to use and offers many reward compared to contending programs. You can modify the toolbar to add porch to refine some exact features as needed, filter the message display, or even modify the interface according to your taste with themes available. Mozilla Thunderbird also offers a powerful filter that can identify spam intelligently! The application can automatically move them into a folder for this purpose so as not to clutter up your mailbox or simply mark messages as junk. When this type of mail is identified, the message is not displayed in HTML form to avoid the automatic launching of files without your knowledge.

GyazMail is an email client for Mac OS X or other related apple devices . Oriented users, combines the look and feel as an application Mail.app (the default software from Mac OS X) with the power of this application considered better than the , PowerMail or Thunderbird . GyazMail is a shareware . I recommend you to go for this email client and configure your mail account.