Thread: Unable to login to Apple Store on MacBook

Unable to login to Apple Store on MacBook

Recently I have upgraded to the Mac Osx and after that I have been provided with the new applications that have been provided at the interface of the Macbook. But the problem is that I am unable to login into the Apple Store, whenever I tried login in I was always provided with a message saying that there is a false identity in the login that I am trying to provide. So can someone help me to know that how will I be able to get the login to done properly.

Re: Unable to login to Apple Store on MacBook

Hey are you correctly providing the login id that is used to login to the Apple Store to get access to the quick download of the applications that you would like to have on your Macbook. Also, if you have tried out each and every thing and still you are not able to get access to the Apple Store then you go to the official website and then look for the update of the same and see by getting the update you will be able to get the access to the Apple Store.

Hey is this the one try reinstalling the Mac OSx that is the upgrade of the firmware that you have done in the Macbook of yours and then see if you are able to get the access to the Apple Store. I think that it has certainly to do with the operating system that you have installed it in the Macbook of your and that due to some kind of glitch in the operating system you are surely not able to get access to the Apple Store, so I think that reinstalling the same will surely be able to help you in accessing the same.

Hey try this our if you are not able to get access to the Apple Store, you should quit the Apple Store using the Command + Q. Then go to the menu bar click Store / View My Account then click Sign Out and then go to the iTunes options from the same menu bar and then tab to the iTunes/Preferences to select the Advance tab and after that reset the cache from there. After that login to the Apple store and then see if you are able to get the access to the Apple store from here after you have restarted your system.

Guys though I am able to get the access to the Apple Store and that I have even got some of the applications downloaded from there as well, but the problem is that I am unable to locate the applications that I have been downloaded from the Apple Store onto the MacBook. I have checked each and every where in the Macbook but still I am unable to get the application that I have downloaded from any where inside the notebook. Can some on help me to know that where will I be able to find the same as I want to access it as early as possible.

Hey have you checked the application folder that you have got in the Macbook, the application folder is the same one that contains all the applications that you have previously downloaded from the Apple Store. Also if again you are not able to find the applications on your Macbook then you should make use of the Spotlight through which you can be able to locate the file. This is the only way through which you will be able to get the applications which you have downloaded from the Apple Store.