Thread: Apple iPad: How to save websites in home screen

Apple iPad: How to save websites in home screen

I am having an Apple ipad, this is running fine with all of its functions and features. I basically use my recently purchased apple device for internet access from safari browser, and for this I save almost all of the frequent visited web sites in my home screen of the device as a home screen icon, now I am willing to merge then in to a single folder or a particular location, from there I can easily access any one of them at any time. But don’t know how to do this, is there anyone having any suggestion or information for me to perform this operation.

Re: Apple iPad: How to save websites in home screen

In your apple device if you are using mac osx iOS 4.02 operating system, then you can easily do this operating in your device to merge the website icon into a single folder or location. To do this you need to access the favorite’s option, this will locate there, click on the web site link and drag that one into the favorites list, in this way transfer all of the web site those you are willing to merge into a single folder. I also did this similar process with this favorites option, I hope by this you will also be able to do this.

I know one process but this one not for the device home screen, you can do this inside of the browser window, for that open the browser and click on the web site link, now click on bookmark option, the web site link will be added into the web site list and along with this also the favorites option is also situated there in the browser, so you can also access this from there in browser. so if you are looking for merge the websites in your browser, then go for this process. After done this, form now onward whenever you will try to access the web site you will not be needed to search or type the URL, simply locate this from the bookmark folder and access this.

Hello friends, I am a very new user with an apple ipad, I purchased this in the last three days back, now I willing to access internet from my apple device, for that I am looking for browser for this device, though I am not having such kind of information regarding this, so I posted my request here. Is there anyone having any information of any third party browser application or the browser those are form the apple store. I found many of them but can’t decide which one should be desire one for me to use into my apple device. Any input on this will be appreciated.

As per my opinion I would like to suggest you to use the opera mini browser, which is designed for apple ipad, this is designed with some of the inbuilt advanced features, like easy interface easy access of any web site. The Apple iPad now finally gets its own Opera browser and will not have the, actually for the iPhone 4 imaginary content browser. Features or characteristics and its performance, the manufacturer has not yet been revealed, but it can be assumed that the browser behaves similarly to the beginning of the year presented for Android Tablets also. Special features such as speed dial, the password manager and open multiple tabs in Opera Mini or Opera Mobile. it also mastered multitouch, meaning you can two-finger zooming. An interesting feature is, it supports with Adobe's Flash media format, which is used by many websites. Therefore, it is not mandatory to install Flash Player 10.1, but perhaps merely a replacement function.

Skyfire, it is a flash browser for iPad. I am using this in my ipad, this working fine and all of the features are simply a good user interface. Skyfire is for watching Flash video by enables simple features, that the Flash video in the HTML5 layout and thus makes Apple's devices are well-suited. Other Flash content such as games are not available with Skyfire. The integration of social networks like Twitter or Facebook is also preinstalled in apple ipad device. About Skyfire you can go directly to Face book and Twitter, and then use the usual functions. Accordingly, functionally is because Skyfire, which ensures that you can do without an external client for Twitter and Facebook on the iPad.

Basically as per my opinion, I would like to recommend you to use iCurtain browser for ipad device. For that download this one from apple store and apply into the apple device. I am using this from a long time, and this can consider as a alternate of the safari browser. iCurtain browser is the best alternative for your iPad. This browser specified with the familiar features of the browser incorporates as on and expanding them with many new features. Some of the features of this browser are like:

• It has a favorite bar, by this you will be able to merge the web site links into a single folder.
    • It can enable Private Browsing.
    • The address bar gives you suggestions as you type.
    • Progress is displayed in the address bar.
    • Favorites can be saved in folders.

Though you are looking for the browser application which is from the apple store then I suggest you to go for either the skyfire or the opera mini browser, both of them are from a trusted developer, and both are compatible with the latest features. The skyfire browser is not a freeware; you need to buy this application from apple store. Apart from that the opera mini is a freeware. And as per my onion to the first most of this thread, you can merge them into a single folder in your apple ipad home screen, for that first of all create a folder in your home screen, and then select those icon those you are willing to merge into a folder, drag them to the specific folder and save them there.