Thread: does ipad support java and flash

does ipad support java and flash

Recently I have bought a new I-pad. It has 32GB flash drive. 1Ghz Apple processor. Audio playback with maximum volume limit. Support VGA adapter. Support jpg, gif image, doc and docx document, ppt as attachment to mail. It support many languages like English, French, German. It support dictionary. Full screen zoom magnification, mono audio. It has 25 watt battery that allow 10 hours of surfing. UBS charging is also available. I found it very well suit to me. I have some java and flash file that I want to run on my I-pad. But it is not working. Can anybody here tell me what’s the problem. Why am not able to run that file. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: does ipad support java and flash

Hello friend, First of all I let you know Apple I-pad does not come with Java and Flash support. I have same problem. I wonder, why These people made this device without the Java and Flash support. I-pad also does not support HTML5. Apple devices only allow using apple applications. They allow only Safari as browser for accessing facebook and G-mail account. There is some hacking to run these file but I am not aware of it. If anybody here know this please let me know. I will very glad to you.

I want to conclude on above point. Java fans should not buy I-pad. Because This device has limited functionality. Even though, java is not used every very for coding. But most of scripting language use java these day. Many of the product with web interface like cameras coder, media player etc. still use java script for many reasons. So one want apple device need to change app equipment and stop to use his favorite’s sites that use java. So it has many limitations.

There is very simple reason why the java and flash file does not run on apple device is that it would allow people to have all application directly from their online websites It has limited the application, what would be run on apple device. This is all simply a financial decision. Buy an I-pad and you have to go through apple to buy your application. So will tell you to just be honest and change it. I think they are just a pack of lies. They limit you to do your favorites thing.

It’s great news for all the people who want to run flash on the I-pad or missing flash file or content on I-pad. A software called Frash can be used to run the Flash file. You can say Frash is a type of a hack that allow Flash file to run on I-pad. To install Frash you need to jailbreak I-pad. Till Now we are able to run Flash content on I-pad. But I am not able to run Java content on my I-pad. If anyone here got the hacking to run java let me know friend. It’s really frustrating. Because of that I am able to do my lots of project that are on java.

Here some guide is give below to run Flash content.
    First of all you have to jailbreak I-pad device on OS 3.2. If you you are using I-tune you need to use patched version. Then in next step you need to install OpenSSH. In Cydia search for OpenSSH. After the installation reboot I-pad. Then connect your apple device to your computer and insure that I-tune is not running. Then install Cyberduck and fill all required detail. Now download Frash.deb file . Copy the Frash file into AutoInstall folder. Restart your I-pad and you are done. Now you can run any flash web sites. Click on F logo to run flash files.