Thread: Unable to Call from iPad by using Bluetooth headset

Unable to Call from iPad by using Bluetooth headset

I am recently using one of my friend's iPad and this device is just great to use but there are several problems while calling. Actually I can make calls from this iDevice but when I try the same thing by using my bluetooth headset then it doesn't works. If I am using my desktop's headphones and they work perfectly but not my bluetooth headset. Does anybody has any idea what could be wrong here?

Re: Unable to Call from iPad by using Bluetooth headset

I think there could be some kind of incompatibility issue with the bluetooth headset that you are trying to use on your iPad. I would like to ask you that does your iPad detects the bluetooth device that you have connected as if it can detect it then there should not be any problem for calling. There must be some sort of settings needed to make your bluetooth headset working. The desktop's headphones that you have used on your iPad were connected via bluetooth or cable? If they can work with the bluetooth then I guess problem should be with the iPad itself.

No, This iPad can detect my bluetooth headset and there is no problem for listening to music on this headset but when it comes to the calling then my headset just gets blank. What could be the reason for such issues? Is there any application that I can use to check its functionality. I have got bored now and I want to check that why this headset does not works.

I have seen this kind of issue on my phone when I was using Sony Ericsson's bluetooth headset on my Nokia phone. I was able to listen to the music from my N series phone but that bluetooth headset was not working for the calling function. There is no solution for solving such issues as this is incompatibility issue which means that the headset that you are using on your iPad is not made for it. You might be forcing it to use with it.

I think you should try using Skype on your iPad and then check that your bluetooth headset works with the mic as well as speaker or not. If not then I don't think it would be working by doing any kind of settings on iPad. Still you should check using this bluetooth device on some other calling device as there you may find out that it really works for calling or not.