Thread: Cannot run flash on iPAD with Skyfire

Cannot run flash on iPAD with Skyfire

I am having the iPad and I am using the Skyfire web browser in that. It is very good in loading the pages but there is only one problem with this. Actually, This is not able to play the flash content into that. I am not able to understand that what is the problem with that and how can this be solved. But recently I got a news that Skyfire browser is installing flash content as a result of that every files that is having the flash related can be utilized for the playing within the iPad and it can functions correctly in it. Can you provide me the information about the files which is being needed for the installation of files for Skyfire which can be utilized for the playing flash content within application for the iPad. Thank you.

Re: Cannot run flash on iPAD with Skyfire

As you told that you are using the SkyFire as the browser in your computer. So if you click on the flash movie otherwise animation then the request sends to SkyFire's servers and after that the server downloads the flash that requested. After downloading that it converts that into HTML5 and then runs that in your iPad. It will take hardly few seconds to do that. If you are trying to play some games on that then there is possibility that this will not work correctly or it may also not work at all.

I would like to tell you that this is essentially used for the simple videos otherwise text. I have seen on many of the other sites that it is having the same problem as you told and that is not working properly. This is the program that is not made for downloading the movies or some other item that is having the flash content. It is only meant for some basic things. They need to upgrade their product to provide the high quality of that.

Skyfire browser is to put in the application which is being showed off within the fresh iPad Application through the reports as of a site called PCMag. even as through the iPhone edition which is as well using the of Skyfire, the utilize of the Skyfire intended for the application of the iPad is functioning by starting a browser which can be utilized for converting of the files which is containing some of the contents for Flash video, which can be utilized for the showing the files that you immediately wanted to see the files in the format of HTML.

The exploit of the Android as of the HTC has as well obtained the comparable features like that of iPad browser using. And as well I have been using the iPad because craving meant for the much expected flash player in order that it can assist me out intended for both Android HTC and the iPad which I am using. And also I came to know that there are a lot of of the sites which have converted to HTML5 designed for the viewing of flash contents within the files which they are trying to use. There are a lot of of the empty spots which are seen by me that is observed in the whole place within the web. I have also observed the Skyfire's is containing the flash which is essentially of the kind of the PITA.

The significant element of all of these is that Skyfire which is being utilized for the iPad is functioning by introduction for the browser which will be exercised for the conversion of some of the Flash videos which you want to see into HTML5 and after that playing as they hold up by means of the separate video. And also it is immense that can be used in support of the setup for the Skyfire Brower. And also there are a few of the problem which can be utilized for iPad and also iPad cannot be played through a lot of of the type of videos as well as also the Aneesoft iPad video converter be able to be used if some of the files designed for the browsing the flash web through iPad.