Thread: Getting messenger Error on my Nokia c6

Getting messenger Error on my Nokia c6

Hello friends, I have the Nokia C6. All functions of this phone are really good and work well, but I had problems from the Live Messenger is in the chat applications. Every time I try to run and use then only shows me that there is some difficulty for temporary services and I have to try and try again a few. I tried turning off the phone and in another time, but every time I show the same error message. I am not able to log on to Messenger. Therefore, if you can recommend me what the problem is exactly that and the way which I can fix it, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Re: Getting messenger Error on my Nokia c6

This problem may be the service provider, i.e., from the SIM card provider you are using. Before doing anything else on the phone, you should contact the service provider and ask concerning them and see if they are able to help for that. If the difficulty is on their side and then told the correct reason of this and also tell you that you have to take to resolve the difficulty. This is supposed to be the first step of the way before going to any other solution to this. It is likely that the phone is not able to establish the appropriate settings and displays errors.

There may be a little trouble throughout firmware that is installed on the phone. That may be tainted or a number of files it may not be obtainable. If that's the complexity, then you may be seeing a number of mistakes like that. My recommendation to you is to update the firmware for your phone to version 7.60. I have version also equally and not to tolerate a number of harms with that. I am confident this will help you get out of the subject. You could use the data cable partnership in the computer and phone to update the firmware. Thank you very much in advance for reading and replying to this thread.

There may be problems with the account that you have to log on to the messenger. You can try to use an additional user ID to log on and if you think you can help to sign the bill. If there is no difficulty using the account of others, then it is surly the problem with the account you are using. You have to make a new account and use that account to sign in. This is the method by which one can only solve the difficulty, but this should be done only if none of the answers available to help.

You are able to attempt rebooting the phone and observe if that is able to permit you to leave the area or not. To perform the hard reset your Nokia C6 simply press * # 7370 # and push Dial. The phone will inquire for security code which is 12345 by default. Please be aware that you lose all the data inside the phone, so you have a backup of all relevant data on your phone. To rearrange the Nokia C6 must press * # 7780 # and then press Dial. The security code is 12345 for this also. Once completed, through its then this phone will come with the factory default settings, but do not lose personal data. However, we recommend creating a backup before performing any of the known methods.

Security answers*battery life whilst the nokia c6 future pretty exciting, in my book what do you think nokia e5 will whatsapp messenger be available anytime soon for nokia c6.*Getting messenger problems*nokia c6 symbian smartphone help i am battlinh to add my hotmail account i have the gmail and it's working but hotmail is not working it is giving me an error.*Mobile msn hier for nokia c6 free download in internet*free mobile msn messenger for nokia c6 free download in internet & communications tag if you got an error while installing theme, software or game, please, read.*Getting messenger error on my nokia c6*e5 is priced at $259 (rs 12, 000), while the nokia c6 you click on the link to preorder it gives an error nokia yahoo messenger, google talk, windows live messenger and.*Windows live messenger for nokia s60v5 mobiles*os in my nokia c600 help with other google products getting ebuddy on my nokia c6 skype msn messenger google talk icq sip twitter yahoo and aim friends for nokia c6.