Thread: Unable to synchronize my Samsung Monte with windows 7 system

Unable to synchronize my Samsung Monte with windows 7 system

I am unable to synchronize my Samsung Monte with windows 7 64-bit system, other than the system recognizes additional USB mass storage apparatus. The phone recognizes the system and USB icon demonstrates up, sometimes it doesn’t, and after that the system gives me system error which is: not be able to recognize apparatus. I determine to run windows to bring up to date and observe what occurs. So regarding the same if guys have any suggestion then please help me.

Re: Unable to synchronize my Samsung Monte with windows 7 system

My iPhone 4 innovator not synchronizing via iTunes and prompts me error. And iTunes tells me it is syncing contacts, then the calendarbut nothing happens any more. I had business Outlook 2007, which is advised by the Apple genius bar to upgrade to Office 2010 to resolve the trouble, but nothing helps me out. Additional update that worked for a short moment. Synchronized and peaceful contacts sync very well. The timing, on the other hand, no sync, no matter what the intention is recurrent, and now no sync, no matter at all, either from your system or vice versa.

I have one solution but in that you have to you have to export your Outlook calendar as a CSV file. After that open a Google calendar account and then go to "settings" then "calendar settings". Press on the "calendars" tab and then "import calendar." Then go to your iPhone and press on settings - > mail, contacts, calendars - > add account - > supplementary. And your login information in sequence, then press it afterward. This is supposed to be pull the entire of the CSV data you presently uploaded to Google. So this is what I know about it and I am sure that it will help you.

I think it is happening because of the compatibility issue with Windows 7 64 bit. I would recommend you to downgrade back to your OS phone. I would obtain in touch by means of them first previous to doing no matter which drastic. So this is what I know about the same and I am sure that it will help you in order to get proper solution. And please post your reply over here if it helps you.

Your system might require the official USB driver for a number of reasons. And to fix that issue you have to go to Settings - > Phone Settings - > USB Settings and then "Samsung PC Studio" previous to plugging in your phone. If you phone is a Motorola Droid X, an extra step is attractive for this phone to depiction the "Android USB Interface". Subsequent to making certain USB Debugging is facilitated, by means of your phone plugged in, go to the announcement register on the phone and select "USB correlation", then "USB Mass Storage".

Windows 7 and itunes 9 is unable to synchronize systems installed on the same computer and the same issues are noted on windows 7 my os to windows 7, and now am unable.*Google calendar sync for microsoft outlook*blog is microsoft's official blog for the windows operating system running into the problem where they are unable synchronize my calender, from outlook since a few.*Mobile devices portal - how do i obtain windows mobile for my sch*have successfully upgraded my samsung blackjack ii from windows september 5th, 2008 at 7:22 pm my upgrade did not let me establish the synchronization between my.*Microsoft windows mobile device center for windows vista (64-bit*my system has got the exact right time in the thanks to time windows.com since i always synchronize my computer time with it helps im usin internet explorer 7 on windows.*Windows mobile 6 1 update available for the blackjack ii my*sits on your system tray, while waiting for the next synchronization using it with my windows 21, 2008 7:55 am b kipeti said my company branch is using windows 2000 on.

How do i fix invalid or expired security certificate errors *search results.*How to sync your windows mobile device to a windows vista pc*access point windows 7 - free download windows 7 of sale offers you a flexible taxing system samsung pc studio 7 2 24 9 windows 7 service pack 1 7601 17514 1011.*Please sticky:phone won''t connect to pc - samsung sgh-e900*just got a new pda, first one, samsung saga windows then i get this error "unable to i did on windows mobile 6 1 which also a pain, but my disable the usb to pc.*Unable to synchronize my samsung monte with windows 7 system*how to install windows xp,windows 7,linux,ubuntu,sql server appearance with a convenient form, the samsung gt-s5620 monte unabel to connect hathway to my laptop.