Thread: Unable to organize contact list on BlackBerry bold 9700

Unable to organize contact list on BlackBerry bold 9700

I have the BlackBerry mobile phone. This time it's BlackBerry Bold 9700 for me. I'm happy with the mobile phone, and still could not think of any issues yet. Today I want this Smartphone to organize my contacts for me. Is there any way that I am able to organize your contacts in the way I want to be? I have made contacts in the category wise. Please someone can tell me the way?

Re: Unable to organize contact list on BlackBerry bold 9700

Well, I hope that if you are making use of the BlackBerry bold 9700, then you should put in order your contacts in the form of commission to organize your contacts. BlackBerry believes that it will be easy. So in that all you have to do is go to your Smartphone’s menu and then go to the filter choice. So, you have to push the Blackberry. It will give some filter options. You can select to filter what you desire. I hope this easily.

Well, I have organized my contacts in a very usual. I have the contacts which are resorted into some categories. I formed the categories of records that have to do along with my work, then the phone numbers of family, friend's phone no and the other things and I created this category of phone no of others. It was actually easy and BlackBerry, which allows an extremely good way. So more or less like hope that you will be able to do that.

Thank you very much for the responses I've tried the option to filter on which they were talking. I have one of my friends who often play with this thing (BlackBerry). So on this subject when I asked him then he suggested the principle on which you mentioned in your post, but I could not apply to my mobile phone and then asked him to do it for me, but it was strange that he was unable to do that. Today you can reach all the new proposals? By the way thanks for the responses. I also organize the contact as the way it did.

If the filter application on your mobile phone is not functioning correctly, then I believe that I can take the help of a number of other program that is able to help me in achieving this. I am able to recommend that to get the Order of contact. This is the latest software that allows you to modify the address book. This will help you organize your contacts the way you want. I am sure that this application will help you to get what you want.

Thank you very much for this recommendation. Well, I still hope that this will provide me what I asked. Well, I have not up till now downloaded it, but is coming soon and will post if it will work for me. I am really get disappointed if I have to take the help of some other software or program to obtain this working for me. Well, something is better than nothing. Gonzo I wanted to know how to get that thing on your smartphone.