Thread: How to Unlock blackberry storm 9500

How to Unlock blackberry storm 9500

Hey friends I want some help. Actually I want some information from your side. I want information that how I can unlock blackberry storm 9500. I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any appropriate solution regarding the same. If you guys know that how to do this so please inform me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you in advance.

Re: How to Unlock blackberry storm 9500

Hey do not worry regarding the same. Because I have one solution in that case you must have a sim card so in that I mean in your phone you just complete these steps because when I was going through the same situation so at that time I have just followed it and it works in my case. This procedure works best with an AT&T or Cingular Sim card in the phone. And in that you have to lso take care of that phone is not displaying the low battery warning!
    • First in this you have to power on.
    • After that go to the setting.
    • Then go to the advanced options > sim card
    • And there you have to type MEPD
    • Type MEP[Alt + 2] (all this with either a cingular or ATT SIM inside)
    • And when you will type that so you will inquired for the unlock code. Enter it and your phone is unlocked! Only this much you have to do.

The MEP is somewhat similar to a record that enables a lock for other SIM cards. To get it you must call the operator and demand it as a right of all who are users. Surely when you ask ten request that you obtain the IMEI by pressing * # 06 #. Settings -> Options -> Advanced Options -> SimCard . Once you have the MEP, you must disable your wireless radio terminal that says, once this is done you should follow the following path Settings -> Options -> Advanced Options -> SimCard. MEPD Once there you must write the following; Network as Active. To what your phone will throw a message saying as Active Network. The following is pressing SHIFT and simultaneously write or depending on the model MEPE MEP2, then you must enter the MEP code you requested and should read as Disabled Network. The process is achieved when your phone says the message. To finish you must be careful that your phone will not run out of battery or you turn it off directly, because remember that this may affect the use of this release.

An unlocked BlackBerry is always interesting when one wants to use SIM cards from other mobile operators. That must now not be the T-Mobile customer who really want to use a BlackBerry Storm without spending extra to switch to Vodafone, a much more obvious example is the trip abroad. If one uses his BlackBerry abroad, whether for phone or data services - in both cases so-called roaming charges incurred to the home network. Who wants to use his BlackBerry while on holiday can fall back to simpler control costs on a prepaid card. If the prepaid card is empty, the services simply do not work anymore, and you get to the return no bad surprise at exorbitant costs on the next phone.

In order to unlock its BlackBerry smartphone, there are several possibilities:
    • Use one of the many fee-based services
    • the tool SIMAble for BlackBerry
    • Its carrier to call at, and the MEP code for the BlackBerry ask for.

The last point is the simplest and cheapest. The mobile operator will ask, of course, why they need access to that code. The desire to travel to a distant country that is not covered by the provider works, usually! So this what I know about the same and I am sure that it will help you.

Blackberry storm 9500 unlock code generator rapidshare links available for download daily checked working links for downloading blackberry storm 9500 unlock code.*Electronics - blackberry storm 9500 unlocking now available*global unlock is now able to unlock blackberry storm 9500 cell phone units just in time for the second season by unlocking the gadget, global unlock explains that the.*I unlock blackberry - blackberry unlock codes - instantly unlock*the blackberry storm by default is sim locked, and can be subsequently unlocked on both the 9500 & 9530 storm editions to use on any gsm network if the code is obtained.*Blackberry storm 9500 wifi touchscreen unlocked at&t phone*mobileunlockguide helps you find unlock instructions, guides and information on unlocking blackberry storm 9500 mobile phones.*Mobileunlockguide.com : guides and instructions to unlock*blackberry storm 9500 unlocking now availablethe unlocking for the blackberry storm 9500 can be completed learn how to unlock your blackberry storm 9500 to use on over.

how to unlock blackberry storm 9500 *hi guys here are some instructions on how to unlock your blackberry storm 9500 9530 locked to verizon or other carriers or you blackberry bold 9000.*Blackberry storm 9500 wifi touchscreen unlocked at&t phone*with a unique touch screen and cutting-edge multimedia capabilities, the blackberry storm smart phone makes a great impression as you travel across town or to almost.*New unlocked blackberry storm 9500 smartphone*blackberry storm 9500 wifi touchscreen unlocked att phone (storm 9500 - black) by blackberry - overview the storm 9500 is the blackberry with touch sensitive screen.*Blackberry storm 9500 items - get great deals on cell phones*unlock blackberry storm 9500 - watch video, watch this video on kendin co video search engine.

Blackberry storm 9500 unlock code generator*blackberry storm (9500 and 9530) unlock codes for verizon, vodafone, rogers, cingular, at&t, t-mobil.*Global unlock breaks through the blackberry storm 9500*www.mobilecode co uk we can unlock all blackberry storm via code, no need software,no need cable, just sent us 15 digit imei number ,country and netwo watch video.*Unlock vodafone india blackberry storm 9500 instant online order*blackberry storm 9500 wifi touchscreen unlocked att phone (storm 9500 - black) by blackberry - overview the storm 9500 is the blackberry with touch sensitive screen.*How to unlock blackberry storm 9500*unlocked cell phones no contracts lowest prices starting at $29 99 we carry all the latest models for all carriers: att, t-mobile, verizon, sprint, nextel, alltel.*Blackberry storm - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia*new unlocked blackberry storm 9500 smartphone,blackberry storm 9500 (unlocked quadband) gsm cell phone stay on top with blackberry storm 9500 (unlocked quadband) gsm.

Some carriers sell BlackBerry smartphones, which are locked, meaning the devices work only in the network of the mobile phone provider. The exchange of the SIM card against the card from another provider will not be successful, that is, the BlackBerry simply does not work. The mobile operator binds to its customers according to his services.