Thread: Blackberry charger socket broken

Blackberry charger socket broken

Hii!! Well essentially my Blackberry charger port is broken! In that when I checked this so I come to know that there is gold metal pieces are missing. Actually that should be 5 but it is 4 in number. So in order to get rid from the issue. And please do not tell me that buys other phone. Because I do not want to do that. I have read that I am able to purchase a separate charger and charge my battery and keep it back in to my cell but t-mobile lady said that it will not work. So regarding the same if you guys have any suggestion so please help me and please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Blackberry charger socket broken

If you do not want to do that I mean if you do not want to go for the other one so there is one more solution regarding the same in that you just go to the service center and told them to change your charger port. And I am sure that they will do this at a low price. So you just go for there. I am sure that it will going to help you. After doing this you just reply over here that what happen.

I have the same problem but mine is little bit different. Actually I am facing this in to my laptop.I have a Dell Inspiron 1545, and for the last few weeks the battery will not charge. How do I solve this problem? I have been told to remove the battery for a moment, but not as remove, how do I remove it?
    Help please urgent! Thank you very much. If anybody have any suggestion on the same so please help me.

It may be that the battery is served their useful life and therefore not charged. You can also go to the contacts of the notebook or the charger has a fault and do not let the battery charge. To remove the battery on the bottom of the notebook you have to find a small lever that can move to one side, it releases the lock of the battery and can be removed. What you could try it with another battery or another charger for the same model (one at a time) to rule out is what is failing.

To remove the battery in your Dell 1545 Laptop, in the bottom near the battery really is ultimately a slide button having a lock put it open and a closed padlock in the open and you pull the battery which would be released without the collating lock connectors that look golden, black or green none or something, just as in the laptop if you want a bit with a clean cotton gently without bending or damaging the battery return and padlock. Connect to the stream and must be reloaded. This time to do so, unfortunately your battery does not work and you should get a replacement.