Thread: How-to Sync Voyager with Outlook using Bitpim

How-to Sync Voyager with Outlook using Bitpim

I am using Voyager mobile phone. I sync with my mobile phone and the calendar along with the scenario, but do not acquainted with that if I am able to do that is a possible way to do it. Also I am not 100 percent sure that it is likely to do that. I have not heard much accomplishment of this thing. I just want to be sure if there is a safe option for doing this. Can you tell me everything about this? Also can you tell me the steps to handle this?

Re: How-to Sync Voyager with Outlook using Bitpim

Well there is one possible way through which you will be able to synchronize your phone contacts and calendar along with the prospects. To synchronize the mobile phone so you are able to store all data on the calendar and any contact info on your computer. To do that, you need a third party application. I have a ideal third party application for your case and the name is "BitPim". Please download it and later than that you just install the software and see if that helps.

Well, I have seen the difficulty and come to the result that the software called BitPim is actually help in this situation. The BitPim is in fact a program that is utilized to control content on mobile phones. Also when you make use of this program and you will not have to worry regarding the platform, as this program is platform independent. Here are some features that can be supported by it first thing is File System and the other one is Memo third one is Calendar and the second last one is Agenda and the last one is Contact.

Well, I am sure the BitPim software is actually help you in that situation. First you have to download the most recent version of ActiveSync. And then after installing the software you just try to connect your phone to the PCby making use of the USB data cable. At the present it is actually important to you that your mobile phone was detect by ActiveSync. To notice in the BitPim you go to Edit. And after this you have to go to ActiveSync, and then obtain phone data. After importing the data, here is the Agenda. At the present go to File, then Export vCard and then save the file. At the present open Outlook and go to file and import it and export them. After you see that the contacts will be imported to Outlook. I hope this works.

Well, recently I am not making use of the mobile phone from Voyager, but I have a LG mobile phone. Well I would be interested to be acquainted with if there is a way whereby I am able to obtain contacts from my phone to sync along with Outlook. Well, I have seen that you are in conflict about BitPim, but wanted to be acquainted with if this works on my mobile phone too. Please let me know if this is able to work on my phone too.

Actually I did not read the messages which is given in that. It was given that the software about which we are talking it is a platform independent BitPim does not depend on to the platform. I'm sure will run and do the things you want. I have some links to the topics already discussed about these things please take a look at the thread. Here is the link please click here on to the official website of it. How Which is about the how to Phone Sync LG contacts / calendar with Outlook using ActiveSync.

Well thanks a lot for the software, at first I was having some problem with the software but eventually I got this thing work on for me. I am really happy with this thing. At first I was not able to install this thing on the PC but it came finally I do not care about that. Also the steps that were given for the Contacts were awesome, but I had to get the Calendar Sync all by myself. Thanks a lot guys. Thank you very much.