Thread: From where can I get the pc suite for China mobile g9000i handset?

From where can I get the pc suite for China mobile g9000i handset?

I recently got a new China Phone with me and I am very happy with the way it has been working till now. The China mobile that I am having is the g9000i handset .But now I am in need of the PC suite that I require and that is really very urgent for me to get it as immediately as possible. I require a PC suite for this handset and need to connect it with my PC .So can you please tell me from where can I get this new PC suite.

Re: From where can I get the pc suite for China mobile g9000i handset?

I just had a look at your question and feel that your problem can be solve immediately. You just need to visit the website of g five mobile and your problem will be solved immediately. Here what you need to do is that you need to click on support and software followed by clicking on the Product support. After that you just need to select the handset that you are using and then click on the PC suite for your phone. This will help you to download the PC suite for your phone immediately.

I have the same handset with me but I am not able to access the internet through this phone. I tried a few thing but none of them worked for me as of yet. I tried calling the service provider to get the GPRS settings. But even they didn’t respond to me in a proper way. So I want to ask you that do I need a PC suite for it. If yes then how should I get it immediately? Do reply to this as I am in real hurry to access the internet on the phone.

Even I had a similar kind of issue and I have a same china handset. I even tried visiting a few websites but didn’t find the answer for this problem. Now I am happy to see the answer that is being mentioned over here and I hope that it will work for me. I will try this solution immediately and I am sure that I will be successful in downloading the PC suite for this phone immediately.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided. I just now worked on it and they have worked beautifully for me. I visited the web site that is being mentioned and then followed the same steps that are being mentioned over there .I followed the same steps and then downloaded the PC suite immediately. Now I have the PC suite and now I can connect the phone to my system. So I would like to once again thank you for providing me with the solutions that you have provided me which helped me on solving the problem immediately.