Thread: A better approach to show a Powerpoint slideshow on an iPad

A better approach to show a Powerpoint slideshow on an iPad

I need to know the different kinds of application meant for presenting powerpoint slideshows on my Apple iPad. I require to make presentations on daily basis and so I need to know your views as to which is the most easiest way to do it. I am new to the Apple world and am not so familiar with the apple applications and I hardly know how to operate my Apple iPad.

Re: A better approach to show a Powerpoint slideshow on an iPad

Keynote iWork is the powerful presentation application, which is meant for the Apple iPad. So you can do everything on the iPad with your fingers no matter whether you create your first film or your presentation. It includes a document manager which allows you to access your presentations. You can make use of the slide sorter to scroll through your slides. Tap to add a new slide from the Apple designed master slide. And if you want one or multiple slides simultaneously reposition, you can try and move them easily.

Yes, the “keynote” application is indeed the best option. In this application you can can add impressive transitions, effects and animations to your presentation. Charts and graphics still look better when they appear animated or disappear. If you're using the transition "magic" for an object which is repeatedly used, for example the company’s logo, then the Keynote app automatically changes the attributes such as the position, scale, opacity and rotation to the next slides.

good reader is the super-robust PDF reader for iPad. With good reader on your iPad, you can read virtually anything, anywhere for instance books, movies, maps, pictures. Use it once and you'll be hooked when you want it. Good reader has earned its accolades by the way it handles huge PDF and TXT files, manuals, large books, magazines, and renderings of 100 mb and more with great speed. The ability to mark-up PDF opens up new doors to good reader users who can now use typewriter text boxes, sticky notes, lines, arrows, freehand drawings on top of a PDF file. Now with the latest version you can sync your files with remote servers. good reader not only supports PDF and TXT files massive, but it even handles the most popular file types

What we do is change our slideshows to either JPEG or PDF and then display it in the GoodReader application. But I would probably recommend the all time favorite the “Keynote” application for your Apple iPad which helps you to create a fresh powerpoint presentation with the JPEGs slides. You can apply transitions and effects to your slides and even apply animations. As far as I have been using the keynote application I have had no issues so far and is very easy and user friendly for the starters.

The QuickOffice application for iPad allows PowerPoint editing, and what is more exciting is that we can even edit word files. It includes built in support with online storage services enhancing your Apple tablet. But if you are looking for a hardcore powerpoint application then this is not the right choice, as it only provides basic powerpoint editing options. You cannot apply animations or try to loop different automations. But for a business man this thing really makes work easy.