Thread: Novel writing application for Apple iPad

Novel writing application for Apple iPad

I don’t know as to how far is novel writing possible on the Apple iPad. Can anybody give me some suggestions for applications meant for novel writing on the iPad. I am new to this tablet device and am not much acquainted with the apple device. I am a complete newbie and want an application that is very user friendly has easy and simple options to deal with and which can provide much comfort.

Re: Novel writing application for Apple iPad

An application known as “My Writing Spot” for Apple iPad is basically the finest application in case you desire to work on novels or some other writing assignments on your Apple iPad. It offers an easy and smooth writing environment, and is very user friendly. What is more exciting about this application is that you can sync your data without any pain using the free web application of “My Writing Spot”, so as to keep a backup file in case you lose your data.

I absolutely agree to the fact that “ My writing spot ” is the best option. It is very amazing and it is so much fun to work with. Following are the features :
    A. It has a function of “Auto save”
    B. It provides you with the “character” and “word” count
    C. You can even have a password so as to protect your work
    D. It has an improved on screen keyboard with some additional keys
    E. Moreover it also supports Bluetooth keyboards
    F. It includes a dictionary
    G. And even has some features like the auto spell checking system, along with document groups

Dropbox application provides the easiest way to sync and share your files online and across computers. Now you can easily view photos, videos, documents, and presentations in your Dropbox on the go. It is very simple to share and send files via email, or copy and paste links to share with another application. You can even export Dropbox files to your Apple iPad applications. Swipe your way through photo galleries the way you want. This application requires a Dropbox account. If you don’t already have a Dropbox account, the application will allow you to create one for free. For more information on Dropbox and its services, you can visit the official site of Dropbox where you can also get online access to your file, download clients for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux, or upgrade your storage to up to 100 GB, etc.

If you are comfortable in wrint with word then “Documents to go” is the best alternative. You can easily edit, create and view Word files including Word 2007, 2008, 2010. You can display PDF, PowerPoint, iWork and other files using this application, you can send & receive attachments using the Apple Mail app which is already installed. It includes desktop application with two-way file synchronization in which you would require a Wi-Fi connection. Now you can easily make use of files stored in Google Docs, Dropbox, Box.net, iDisk and SugarSync. It even allows to modify the powerpoint files.

The “Documents to go” is truly an amazing application. I have been working ever since I have known about this application on my Apple iPad. Some of its special features are as follows :
    A. Now you can view, edit and create excel spreadsheets
    B. It has a “InTact” technology which maintains the original formatting of the edited files
    C. Function of freezing Rows or Columns
    D. It consists of 111functions
    E. You can format cells and numbers
    F. Now you can easily add, delete, hide or unhide columns and rows
    G. You can even work with multiple worksheets
    H. And it even includes multilevel of functions such as Undo and Redo