Thread: Take handwritten notes on Apple iPad using iAnnotate

Take handwritten notes on Apple iPad using iAnnotate

I am a student and am in my first year science college. I need to take notes of all the lectures in my college and somebody just suggested me to use iAnnotate which will serve my purpose. Now the problem is that the Apple iPad is multi touch so is it that I will have to hold my hand off the iPad screen or can anybody just suggest me a better alternative.

Re: Take handwritten notes on Apple iPad using iAnnotate

As far as I have experienced applications like “Quick Note” and “Paper Desk” are very comfortable and easy to work with. And the iAnnotate application that you have mentioned is good for making markings in pdf files. And the same can be done by an application called the “Goodreader”. And I don’t think the wrist should be a lot of concern and believe me once you start using the iAnnotate application you will come to know that you don’t even need a stylus for that.

Note Taker HD lets you create pages by writing on the screen with your finger or an iPad compatible stylus. You can write directly on the page for large drawings. You can write in large letters on the screen rather than trying to make tiny motions like a pencil. You just keep writing and Note Taker HD automatically adds new writing next to the old. To quickly correct mistakes, it has multi-level undo and redo options as well as an eraser all you need to do is drag your finger over the page to erase the "ink" under it. I think it is better than the iAnnotate.

I would prefer “Note Plus” application which can serve the purpose. You can make freehand notes using this exciting application. The Note plus application is just awesome you can draw lines and circles or similar symbols, and the application will recognizes it for you. A convenient delete function of gestures is of course available as well as the opportunity to work with different pens. All I can say is that this application is fully able to replace pen and paper.

My friend uses the ‘Audio Notes’ application that is a better alternative for Apple iPads according to me. This application is well known for its advanced features and is even more powerful with its latest update. It includes an application named as “dog record” in the background, that means you can exit from this application and carry on with other processes. There are many satisfied customers who just love recording their stuff using this application.

The application "Notes" is useful, but it affects its limits when you really want to use it as a productivity tool. There are various note editors, checklist, list managers, organizers, and others available through the Apple Store. Some are of very high quality but the requirements vary so much that we must try several editors ourselves to find something that is suitable for us. So I would request you to try and experiment on some of the editors to find out which is more relevant to you.

iAnnotate PDF reader is an elegant and powerful tool for comments, so you finally can work with your PDFs. You can open documents from your e-mails, sign and send contracts, can even make notes and diagrams for making modifications to add, copy text and make marks or underlining with one finger movement. It is a bit different than other applications. It consists of a self-explanatory "drag-and-drop user interface which allows a free placement of the tool bar. iAnnotate is specifically used to read pdf files, and simplify your workflow. Everyone who works with PFDs is going to love this application.