Thread: Error 8400 in iTunes

Error 8400 in iTunes

Well I experience a strange problem whenever I connect my iPhone to the laptop. Well the problem is that I get an error 8400 everytime I connect my iPhone to the laptop. Well this is a very strange problem I need a solution for this. My laptop runs on a windows vista business edition operating system. whenever I download and process a file I get an error 8400 while I notice that the download process is still going on in the queue. So do anyone have any idea why is this happening? If anyone has any solutions then do let me know about it.

Re: Error 8400 in iTunes

Well after reading the problem I notice that your case is the same one as that f mine. even I have the same problem. I did ask some of my friends and I did get some solutions. Well some of my friends suggested that I must have a check with the network connections and see if there is any problem there. So I followed their advice and I did accordingly what they said and I was not able to get any solutions there. Well I am still waiting for the solutions. I would advice you to have a check with the network connections and see if you are able to get any solutions there. So do try and let me know if that works or not.

I think so the best option here would be to have a talk with the apple people regarding this issue and they would be the best person to advice you in this situation. Since they will be knowing what is the exact scenario and hence they will advice you accordingly. So according to me having a talk with the apple people and reporting them the problem is the best option that you can try. So do try talking to them and they will surely get back to you with the solutions. So do go ahead with this solution and I hope it will work for you.

Well I think the problem is with the network service provider probably that is why it is giving you such problem. Well getting stuck at the downloading process is the only case of the failed downloading connection and hence it is best that you should solve the problem either by going to the network places and solving it manually otherwise trying to have a talk with the network service providers they will surely be able to help you out with the solutions. Hence do try talking to them. Maybe they will be able to detect some problem and will be able to advice you with some solutions.

Well I did try searching in the internet for this particular solution. Unfortunately I am not able to get any solutions for it. Well everywhere I have noticed that people are reporting the same problem and even they are not able to get any solutions there also. So if the downloading stops in the middle do try resuming the process as soon as it stops. Also one more thing that I would like to advice you is that do a simple restart of the phone once the download stops. It definitely helps. Once you have stopped the downloading process and after that resume with the service.

Well I think the problem is with the iTunes store that is available in the system. So for that I would advice you to reinstall the iTunes application. do uninstall the iTunes application and later reinstall it again. After that check whether you are able to do all the downloading process completely. If you are able to do so then the problem was indeed with the iTunes. Also check if you have a proper updates available for the apple iPhone. If the updates are available then do go ahead with the installation of the updates in your iPhone. So do follow the suggestions that I have given you right now. You surely would be able to get some solutions from that.