Thread: Fastest way to setup a large number of IPADS

Fastest way to setup a large number of IPADS

I was thinking if anybody had any suggestions for setting up a big number of Ipads.I am searching for an out of the box resolution that would involve just switching it on and assembling all the required information from an mobileconfig file. Also going to be adding video files as well.Not certain if this is even likely. All IPads have to be registered by plugging . Is there a method to obtain this step. All Ipads will be recorded to the identical Apple ID for the company.

Re: Fastest way to setup a large number of IPADS

There was a way but I am not sure whether it will be acclaimed or not , please I have been searching at the Iphone Config Utility but was not much successful and have not reached much far with it.So I am always welcome and ready to share ideas .Right now the plan is to presently connect each Ipad to a system and sync them with the suitable settings and files. I am just looking to create things a slight less labor intensive.

No, I do not think so and the reason behind that is that , but apple makes it as if you have to plug them to any system first. 500 ipads does seem too much of time consuming, particularly because it for all time has to update first. In fact you can set up numerous ipads to one computer. For the education market there are numerous companies that trade systems with carts and USB hubs that are able to sync up to 20 at a point in time (on a mac) the boundary is more like 6-8 at once for a pc.

You can do more than 1 iPad at an instance. I have seen instances setting up 2500 iPads lately and automated the procedure as best it can be don e provided that there are current tools. We were able to perform this in not more than e days as well as auto confine serials, mac addresses, and asset tag every device. Provided we had many machines and labor , but for this specific client/setup the procedure worked.

iPhone Configuration Utility at present doesn't work correct for employing AppStore applications. It sort of works, but only if the iPad has synced to the machine that is actually running iPhone setting Utility first (not very obliging). You can load configuration profiles by means of iPhone setting Utility (custom web clips, wifi settings, parental controls, etc). The configuration profile can be installed with the help of Email or a web page. This can also be completed with a MDM server.