Thread: Is it possible to use ipad as a Mac in future

Is it possible to use ipad as a Mac in future

I have got an ipad , I just wanted to ask that whether in the future is the iPad have the operating system to use as a machine? If such type of things happen does that imply we will be able to play game online or download a lot of things such as music file online , ? Please tell me is it really true or just the hoax , just imagine if it turns to be true , it will be very exciting to use , please give your responses on this query .

Re: Is it possible to use ipad as a Mac in future

Well I do not think so , it was being officially declared in keynote of the ipad by Steve jobs himself , he had said that it is implied to be more of an extension of your machine than an real computer... Apple released a new MacBook just for you... It's called the MacBook Air... It is the similar size (approximately) as the iPad and is a complete computer running full OSX.

You can by now play games on the web. If you imply Flash-based games, the problem of Flash on iOS devices has been covered here multiple times already, so I see no cause to dig up into it again. Look for any of the iPad or iPhone forums for "flash" and you'll find all known at this occasion. It actually relies on what anyone uses the Mac for. If it's only web surfing and email. The iPad can reinstate it. Not everybody makes use of Photoshop or Microsoft Office.

I want to notice the iPad become linked to a home TV as monitor. It must be my portable computer remote from this "homebase" where I can leave and take with me all or a portion of my private files and applications. My "homebase" must not require a docking station apart from for charging, but it must act as a superior maybe more influential unit that marries with the iPad when within range of signal. The TV, like most of today's models, will be my monitor for computing and for a few leisure stuffs such as surfing, entertainment, etc. This would be my desire for the iPad, and I make out this taking place of the Mac and other home and portable systems.