Thread: deploying ten iPads with similar content

deploying ten iPads with similar content

Client wants to install ten iPads for sales group. A few apps, Safari, email, et the iPads are being used basically as presentation devices that has Keynote or iPhoto slide presentations, and all will have the same content. The management philosophy towards these iPads is "strictly business," so not interested in permitting end users to install their own music, apps, games, etc. Not certain if end users will even require to sync them with their home systems.Is it fine to sync all ten from one system computer?

Re: deploying ten iPads with similar content

It is better to do ten separate individual computer user accounts instead of separate iTunes libraries? Seems as a a headache.Once the iPads are loaded with their the similar presentation content, there won't be a bunch of syncing to do, generally file sharing by email or shared DropBox folders, etc.I have searched a lot of locations at the iPad (iPhone) Enterprise Deployment Guide but provided comparatively incomplete content we had not considered on an enterprise server push kind of administration. But still if anyone has got any type of suggestion .

I am very pleased and thank full that you replied but still there are a few more doubts that needs to be sorted out . If you had a alternative among a Windows 7 computer or Mac OS X for this lone central administrative position, is there an advantage to either platform or is it just iTunes is iTunes and they're identical?Do we need to have individual iTunes music libraries for each iPad? Please reply as it is giving me a lot of headache as well , I think you have understood my question properly .

I will recommend you to but the apps from the iTunes store. But it will be better that you do not buy all of them , you can save your money there . Then plug the iPad(s) to the system start iTunes. You'll be probed for Apple ID (user name and password). You can give the user name and password . Then you can actually sync the appsThen once you have done that you can also download apps from the iTunes store if needed.