Thread: iPad problem after reboot resembles the iPod

iPad problem after reboot resembles the iPod

I have a problem with my iPad (indeed I had the same problem on one of my girlfriend) namely, that when I reboot (either with or after installation SBSettings with cydia) iPad but restarts as if it were an iPod, do unlock all the bar along the screen, the icons are smaller and spaced then deleted his file and all my icons are divided on the springboard. The only way to get him back to a "display iPad" but I am forced to redo all my files every time has anyone also has this problem or am I the only one? Someone has a solution?

Re: iPad problem after reboot resembles the iPod

You must use Winter board or equivalent since that is crazy mess in my opinion. What is the last tweak installed on your IPAD. it appears as you have tried certain stuffs on your iPad and thats the main cause if your problem. For that you will have to remove the application from your system and this will definitely help you to get the problem resolved.

I would immediately expose my problem: I made yesterday to jailbreak my ipad with greenpoison, everything ok, I then installed various activator, SBSettings and others only just restarted the IPAD's bar unlocks has changed size as well as all the icons, each with different size! I resolve to enter into any violta activator and to "restore settings" you know what could have happened. Thanks and regards to all

I like you I have encountered this problem after running with the release dell iPad greenpoison. Only after several trials I managed to get to the bottom of this annoying problem: I have basically removed the tweak " hotomail "on my device. Now I can say with certainty that everything is back to normal. So if you have installed some kind of GreenPoison iPad on your system than simply remove it.

There must be an incompatible application which is the main reason of your problem and hence i would advice you to get this problem resolved you will have to restore the iPad to factory settings. if the problem persists still then its better that you contact the customer care of iPad and then simply you should try to get it fixed with their help.