Thread: Nokia E7 without Lotus notes support?

Nokia E7 without Lotus notes support?

I have the unused Nokia E7, who will come to the sell shop at the beginning of 2011. It have all good function except it does not carry any Lotus Notes application (according the specifications), both Lotus Notes Contacts and Calendar synchronized through computer Suite, nor Lotus Notes trekker. As this new phone is promoted as the business Smart-phone, I can’t judge this! If anyone have any solution so please provide me I will very thank full of them.

Re: Nokia E7 without Lotus notes support?

As you said that about lotus notes application, one of the best friends is stay in London he had the same problem as you. And I discussed him after reading your post about this matter and he told me he don’t know the actual problem is what? But he had changed his mobile. So my suggestion is that you have to change the mobile as soon as possible if you want quick relief. I hope this information will help. And I hope you follow the instruction.

If you finding the solution of lotus note application so, Nokia cellular phone users can currently access Lotus Notes Traveler straight via the OVI store. They send the cellular phone Installer down to the tool, and the user only requirements to be able to point to their Lotus Notes Application server for configuration. This is a huge development in visibility for the Nokia bazaar and one more step onward in the growth story for Notes application overall.

All I imagine from a Nokia cellular phone is the opportunity to synchronize my contacts and calendar entry among my local Notes database, as it was probable among approximately all previous Nokia phones through computer Suite. Unluckily, computer Suite will disappear earlier or later and we have to work then among OVI suite, which is enable to make tally with LN DB. I always had Nokia cell phone, was always fulfilled among them, but honestly, if Nokia is enable to provide a simple sync resolution for Lotus Notes application. Hopefully, this note will help you.

As per my knowledge, I am assuming that you are using any old version that’s why you have to face this kind of problem. I faced the same problem like seven days before but one my friend suggested to me for this problem. And I have immediately installed new version (“Lotus Notes Traveler 8.5.2”) in my same phone. Now it is works very good for me. So I like to tell you have to change your version. May be this will solve your problem.