Thread: Need MSN Messenger for iPad

Need MSN Messenger for iPad

Actually I am a big user for the MSN messenger along with my family. So I am looking for the same but for the ipad version. I have got one for the MAC but the issue is that through this I am only able to chat with only one person. So regarding the same if you have any suggestion so plsae help me. And please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you in advance. Anybody run across anything?

Re: Need MSN Messenger for iPad

As much I know about the same so I know that iMSN+ is a MSN live Messenger client software. Actually it is always veryrechable and stable and very easy to make use of this. So if you want then you can go for the same I hope this will be able to fix your issue. iMSN+ and it does not ask you any personal information. MS side connects to MSN service without any third party server. It is always confidential and secure. So It is safe if you want then you can go for the same.

Microsoft has received green light from Apple for the sales of its Windows Live Messenger for the iPhone. From now on the Microsoft Messenger is available through the Apple App Store for iPhone and iPod Touch to download. The Windows Live Messenger for Apple's iPhone requires the use of iPhone OS version 3.0 or higher. The software offers the typical features of an Instant Messenger and the ability to access the status updates of users of social networks like Facebook and MySpace. So you can go for it.

Actually after searching a lot I got this information on it and I hope this will help you. As usual, the user can also in the iPhone version of the Windows Live Messenger set to be drawn from what sources updates from friends, including Flickr, YouTube and various other social networks or photo-sharing site. Of course, the Windows Live Messenger offers for the iPhone, with its popular chat features for the contact to other users of the Microsoft and Yahoo Messenger. The user will then be notified of new messages, even if the messenger is closed.

Hey I just want to thank for the solution which you guys have given over here. And actually 'IM + Lite give me what I wanted, as it shows the name of whom you’re chatting along with your images. I will go ahead and upgrade to IPAD, since it make full utilize of the property. Messenger applications other not quite create the transition to the IPAD; lost some features, such as multiple chat or identification. I'm sure you get there. I have also run across a number of other app that lost somewhat in transition! So I have this much of information and hope that it will help you.