Thread: YouTube is not working in Ipad

YouTube is not working in Ipad

Hi friends actually over here I need your quick help. Actually on my ipad I am not able to access YouTube. About the same I have searched a lot but unable to get information about it. In this I have also check the setting but unable to get any idea on it that how to fix it. So if you guys have any idea about it so please help me as soon as it is possible. And help from your side will be greatly appreciated.

Re: YouTube is not working in Ipad

About it I think that there is any problem with the iPad I think in this that It is possible to load only in a approximately way to flash video and have a look. This is a problem in video sites like YouTube, as this page make your videos in Flash format. To watch videos on Youtube with the iPad, one needs a special Youtube-App. Another possibility is also calling the mobile page using the Safari browser for the mobile version of YouTube, which is automatically recognized, also provides the ability to view videos on YouTube. Whether using the browser or on the Youtube app. And you will get more information on to the YouTube website. So you just go there and check over there.

I totally agree with the information which is given by the previous user. Hey here I also want some information on the same so if you have so please help me. Actually I want to know that some tips on to the Icons in the Dock and expand the program to adapt in iPad. So if you have any information on the same so please help me.

I have some information on to the iPad : the Dock's icons can program. Actually in this anyone who has an iPad will be able to know the benefits of this brilliant Tablets from Apple to appreciate. In the original state are below the so-called "dock" to see four icons: Safari, youtube, mail and iPod. These symbols are, of course, be exchanged with any other symbols - but it is also possible to accommodate more than four icons in the Dock? I hope this info will help you on it.

Both the application and web browser, on both my YouTube does not work. The video starts and then it went automatically pause. I have not seen any videos on YouTube. After pressing the play many times, it appears that my browser crashes alone. I have tried YouTube wifi in two different environments (at work and at home) along with the same result. Interestingly, CNET videos work. So if you have any suggestion on the same so please help me.

I had this similar trouble from a couple of days - the video start and then automatically pause after a couple of seconds, and like this happen for the several times. I even tried dissimilar videos on YouTube to see if it was just that particular video, but nothing worked in my case. But I had not had any problems before, so I thought it was odd that this trouble started. The previous night I tried again and it worked very well. They have had to come back since. I've been on the same wifi network at home since I came to my iPad.