Thread: Opinions on change in return policy of the android market

Opinions on change in return policy of the android market

Hello everyone I need your opinions on the recent decision made by the android people on the return policy of the android market. so I want to ask from you all that are you satisfied by the time duration that is given for the return period of the android markets. Well first it was 24 hours and now it is 15 minutes. Personally speaking I am not at all happy with it. I want to hear it from you all. Are you all satisfied with the change in the decision made by the android developers? Do voice in your opinions here.

Re: Opinions on change in return policy of the android market

Like you I am also not at all satisfied with the decision taken by the android people regarding this android market. some of the games does take a lot fo time to get loaded and how can we decide in such a short interval that we need that game or not? What if we do not like that game then we must end up purchasing the game. I think it is a very harsh step taken by the android people. I being a android lover would ask then to reconsider their decision and accordingly think over what they have decided.

It is quite true that the game lovers would be highly disappointed with that. At first the return time was anywhere around 24hours. A that time various people would purchase a game and end up playing the entire 24 hours and after that they will return it back saying that they did not like the game this is quite bad. Then what’s the use of playing the game till that duration and not purchasing it. so to stop such activities the developers have actually implemented such steps such that it will stop them from doing such type of activities.

I agree with the above user this policy is revised so that it can curb such activities of people but what about the genuine users who are actually the game lovers. They must be knowing that some of the games are so big and having a entire look of the fame in just 15 minutes is totally impossible. So what justice are they doing for all the game lovers by reducing the time to 15 minutes. At least they must have kept a minimum time of 1 hour such that we can actually get a total glimpse of the game. So this is my opinion for this particular issue and i am hoping that the android developers are taking a note of this.