Thread: Tips on draining ipad battery?

Tips on draining ipad battery?

I have read this on to the official website of the Apples website and there they are telling that it is a good idea to totally drain the battery at least for one time in a month, and then go for the full charge, to help prolong battery life. I usually keep my battery charged, and is rarely below 50% of what I'm thinking it would be a good idea to drain all night while you sleep, does anybody have any idea how best plan to achieve this?

Re: Tips on draining ipad battery?

Actually the main reason behind the iPad battery issue is because apples many I mean ipod, iphone, ipad make use of a lithium ion battery. And it is a light, thin battery is more influential than conventional battery. The use of the device causes the battery life easy enough. On the other hand, each time you charge your iPad battery, it loses a number of its load. And when you do the over time so it simply run out of energy and need to change the iPad battery. So this is what I know about the same and I am sure that it will help you in order to get the things.

I agree with the view of the previous user which he has given over here. Actually when your iPad battery dies, you can buy a replacement battery kit for iPad mini, instead of buying a completely new unit. According to Apple, iPads are designed to last for many years. Therefore, the key to a long life battery for the iPod is loaded only when needed. And remember, the iPads battery dead are usually not in charge at all. An iPad battery charges may have some charge left can be useful, but has yet to consider buying a replacement kit for iPad. If you have any other question on the same so please share it over here.

Since it is not easy to replace the battery of your iPad - iPhone, it is important to know how to get the most out of your Apple device battery, prolonging its life and efficiency. Apple, on the subject, published on his blog a two-page article which describes in detail the attention paid to take. Most of the tips apply equally on both the Apple iPhone and iPad. The main recommendation is to keep the Apple device away from heat sources such as direct sunlight or inside of car, fire, heating, etc ... Another very simple advice for the display: If you're not directly using the device turn off the apple display. Do not wait for the iPhone / iPad goes on standby or, worse still access all the time even while you are listening to music.

The other tips to prolong battery life, relate to turning off features that you are not using: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Location Services, equalizer Ipad, 3G, are all services that can be turned off to maximize battery usage. In this light, you can set the iPhone to Airplane mode to turn off at the same time most of the external services with a single touch. So this what I know about the same and I am sure that it will help you.

I have heard that finally, Apple recommends that you use the battery with cycles of charge / discharge should complete and fully discharge the battery at least once a month. The Apple ensures that a good use of the battery after 400 cycles of charge / discharge, the battery still retains 80% of capacity. Is it true? If you guys have any information on the same so please inform me as soon as it is possible.

To optimize battery life, Apple also recommends that the subscription to iCalc application that reminds you of the monthly cycle of discharge / charge complete. We believe it is unnecessary to use ICalc, it takes a bit of attention paid to extend battery life without too much paranoia. Then, it remains to consider the nature of things, after a couple of years of life of your Apple device, the battery will never be as efficient as soon as purchased.