Thread: Print to any Printer from the iPad by the use of DropBox

Print to any Printer from the iPad by the use of DropBox

I want print documents, mails, images, PDF nots, etc. from my iPad to any obtainable printer. I have been using a ipad only at home. Now I got a good app for this and with I can handle my office jobs too. So I want to print documents immediately from any nearest accessible printer whenever I want. I heard that it can be achieved by drop box. If so tell me how to do this. I will be very thankful to you.

Re: Print to any Printer from the iPad by the use of DropBox

Several upcoming printers will have integrated support for mobile printing through email except by way of Dropbox, you obtain the similar trait devoid of requiring whichever new hardware. For this you need to download a tiny utility on your PC that operates in the background and continually monitors one of your Dropbox folders intended for whichever fresh printing jobs. You can send files intended for printing from you ipad via email or by the use of one of the Dropbox mobile applications. Once Dropbox downloads the file nearby, the service will launch it to the defaulting printer. On one occasion the file is printed, it acquires archived toward the logs directory.

The Printer Pro lets you instantly send print jobs to network printers or to your PC or Mac where a printer is connected. For the latter possibility it is a free piece of software. As a third-party developer cannot access applications to be able to print directly from there, there are some clever tricks built into Pro Printer. All applications that allow a document to open in another application will have the app Printer Pro menu there. So you can print from various Office applications, but also from such iDisk and Dropbox.

To send a document from his iPhone or iPad to a folder of its Dropbox, and ensure that any features added in this file is automatically printed. We know how to send a document created on IOS Dropbox: some applications are included in this Web service, and can be used for other habilis. If you use habilis, or you use the folder as habilis inbox for your printer, or you can use in addition to the application Dropbox to move the file you want to print to a file that will be reserved for printing. The easiest way to monitor a folder on Mac OS X is to use Automator.

Printopia is an app that lets you share your printer style Hacktivator AirPrint without jail in the iPad. You can print in PDF format and support DropBox and by extension DropText. Of course, depending on your Mac and the printer connected to it. The price of the application is not more than $10. For this app you will need ios 4.2 must. If you are using any downgraded version of ios then it will necessary to upgrade it now. Otherwise it is not possible to print from your ipad.

Dropbox is an extremely pleasant service, which offers you to stock up and effortlessly synchronize each and every one of your files. Yes, except not all, it is as well probable to redirect this service to create a lot of additional things. As you know that iPad with IOS 4.2 will be capable to print wirelessly. So just go after these steps for your achievement:
    • Dropbox installed on the PC connected to the printer.
    • Install Dropbox on your ipad.
    • Search and download a file called "eprint.vbs” from the internet.
    • A subfolder is generated inside your Dropbox with following name: "PrintQueue.
    • Just transmit the files you would like in this file meant for printing.