Thread: Hp printer does not print when connected with ipad

Hp printer does not print when connected with ipad

After just buying Ipad at the apple store in the New York City I discovered that it does not print to whatever thing but a few HP printers. I just got rid of two of them, they are in fact bad. I now have Lexmaark printer with me that function smooth much better. BUT..I was deceived, I won't state lied to, by Apple. when I left the Apple store I was being told the whole lot on my Ipad was set up including the capability to print. Printing was a major prerequisite and when I was told it can print not a single person from there commented that the printers were limited. No one at apple desires to address this problem. Any one know something?

Re: Hp printer does not print when connected with ipad

There was a news that Apple is going to launch iOS 4.2 AirPrint compatible printers And it had Apple launched iOS 4.2, iPad that obtained AirPrint. But as per your issues there are limited printers that are capable of doing the printer function , please check out whether your printer fall in that category or not

The below given printers are completely compatible with Apple's iOS 4.2 AirPrint mobile printing attribute.

1. HP Envy 100 E-All-In-One—D410a
    2. HP Photosmart eStation Printer series—C510
    3. HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-All-in-One—C410
    4. HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Printer series—B210
    5. HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One Printer series—C310

As you said that the people are not ready to address this issue of yours , so what you can do is you can fill the feed form , there is a provision that apple renders for the unaddressed issues and along with your issues you can also mention there about the apple’s way of addressing , but as far as the issues are concerned I do not personally feel that Apple can do such thing as they have got a high standard , but still you have got the liberty to give the feedback .

If it's suitable for you, make another trip to the store and gently ask to talk to a manager.Take your iPad receipt with you for proof of buy just in case. give details what happened. expectantly the sales staff will be more approaching with "relevant" information in the future. I investigated for days, and lastly found Printopia. It functions great! I didn't have to purchase a new printer (eprinter). It functions with all 3 of mine, as well as fax, and pdf. The most excellent yet, iPrintopia works separately from printer sharing, and does not modify your Mac or iOS operating system in any means. There is a trial edition to download. I was So content when I found this. Download, go after the onscreen steps (easy) and your work is done Check it out here:

I have just got the HP-B210. every time i try to print from my ipad i end up with a message saying "the printer is off line". I spent 2 hours on live chat with HP trying to fix it. Now they say it is an Apple problem. Anyone know of this issue and any suggestions on what to do to fix it? please help.

Actually the problem is, all HP printers are not compatible with iPad Printing. There are very few printers that you can use with your iPad. The list is provided in the above post or see this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep23 View Post

The below given printers are completely compatible with Apple's iOS 4.2 AirPrint mobile printing attribute.

1. HP Envy 100 E-All-In-One—D410a
    2. HP Photosmart eStation Printer series—C510
    3. HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-All-in-One—C410
    4. HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Printer series—B210
    5. HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One Printer series—C310