Thread: No Printer Found while using ePrint printer

No Printer Found while using ePrint printer

I have an HP ePrint printer that is shown as compatible with AirPrint (D110a)It is plugged to my home wireless network and works fine from all computers and even will print an email from the iPad when sent to the printers sole email address. Though, when attempting to use the new AirPrint feature I always receive 'No printers found'.Printer has no firmware updates obtainable (is already up to date) iPad has iOS 4.2.1 . Any ideas.........

Re: No Printer Found while using ePrint printer

There are a plenty of people who are facing this kind of issue , so please be calm < will try my level best to sort it out and give you the perfect resolution I will be very happy to help you If you want to try these steps . I will ask you to get the free 'ZeroConf Browser' iAppThen I will ask you to run the app and choose 'Internet Printing Protocol' And I will ask for your printer what does it list for admin url, URF, and product?

Thanks. That point to that the iPad and the printer are not on the similar Wi-Fi network. You can search in your iPad's settings to observe the name of the wi-fi network it is on and then you can print out the configuration page from the printer's frontage panel to make out the wi-fi network it is plugged to. (The printer can't be attached via USB, it must be attached via a wi-fi connection.) Once you have plugged it in the suggested mode , I do not think there will be any kind of issue .

I just found out that HP lately released a firmware update to make the D110a compatible with Airprint. I did now that and my iPad right away found my printer after the update. I have been attempting to sort out figure out for months why it would never find my printer. Here is the link on HP's website with more information: I'm running into this precise same thing except it's intermittent. Do I require to be connected to my home network to make use of the ePrint service? My iPhone never displays as being connected with my printer till the time I am in my home wifi zone for a few minutes.

I think the issue may be with the router , so what you can do is I have been having exactly the same problem and I think the issue may be with the router ,I had spent a little time tonight enabling/disabling services on the router and usually trialing. The interesting finding I ended was that Bonjour services were showing up very well when my MacBook was plugged to the router through Ethernet. When I turned to wireless only, nothing happened as expected So what I did I actually disabled 802.11b wireless networking on the router and it actually resolved the issue