Thread: PRINT a Document Prepared on the iPad

PRINT a Document Prepared on the iPad

Hello everybody, I wish good day to all reading this post. I bought an I-pad 8 months ago. It is having all the features that I needed at one place. you can do anything that you cannot do with anything other device. Safari is the best way to experience the web. You can view your mail. Maps,Photos, album, Stream music and video from your ipad. I have created a document in Ipad. I want to print that document. Can any buddy guide to print my document from Ipad. Any help would appreciated.

Re: PRINT a Document Prepared on the iPad

One of the application named AirPrint on ipad can be used to print your document, email, photos, web pages. We don’t need to download any kind of the software or no driver to install and need to connect t cable. Just you have to follow some step from viewing on screen to printing copy.All the printing takes place in background, There is no waiting all around. Once you given printing command you can surf web, see photos whatever you were doing before.

For printing through ipad you need not any cable. Means AirPrint is 100% wireless technology. Ipad automatically search , locate and connects to Airprint enabled printer. This printer should in connected on your wireless network.It does not matter where are you except in network range. You can print what you need and when you need. It is so fast that by the time you finishes reading this sentence,you could have printed it from your ipad. Airprint work for Safari,mail,photos,PDFs and third party application.

User has to buy a third party application to print an Ipad. There is no print menu within the Ipad setting screen as Ipad support Mac OS X’s system. You can not directly print through an Ipad.Ipad is not a computer device. It is a network multimedia platform whose main purpose is receiving data not distributing data. Anyone purchasing this device for a corporate ,thinking it's a laptop points to a lack of prior analysis and understanding user needs.

You may need following device to print via an Ipad Third generation iPod Touch or newer version. The Ipad must have iOS 4.2 or later or newer. You also must have wireless printer that supports AirPrint. Airprint is currently available on HP printer only. Some of the HP printer that support AirPrinter are: HP All-in-One series (D410a)HP Photosmart Plus e-AiO (B210a) HP Photosmart Premium (C310a) Printer with Airprinter is growing rapidly. Printer must be connect to same subnet as your Ipad. Airprinter work only with wireless network printer. It will not work with shared printer connected to your pc.