Thread: Unauthorized iTunes Charges for my iPad

Unauthorized iTunes Charges for my iPad

Hi, I am getting showered with charges from iTunes for apps and music which I did not use in my iPad and did not purchase as well . A few charges today for almost $200 and counting. These run through PayPal to my credit card; not fine at all , I had never expected such things from the apple store . Worse is yet to come, there doesn't appears to be any method in iTunes to argue these charges or even inform them they have a trouble. What do I need to do ? Thanks!

Re: Unauthorized iTunes Charges for my iPad

According to you there are certain applications and music being downloaded from your account that you allege that you never purchase them but still are getting billed for that , then without any reason it seems that somebody else is too having access to your account , let me ask you that have you shared your itunes credential with any one that is using your itunes account , so you without any much delay need to contact the Apple and explain them the whole scenario .

The first thing to do is at once log into your iTunes Store account from your system and modify the password on the account and take away the payment method (you must be able to click the "none" radio button). Then you'll have to to contact your credit card company and inform them as to the illegal charges. You also would like to inform PayPay (though they'll almost certainly try to bog off all liability for the problem) and take out your credit card from the PayPal account in case that account also been tampered with .

You can get in touch with the iTunes Store Customer Service subdivision using the form on their Support page (choose the category and subcategory nearby to the issue you're reporting and you'll discover an "Email Us" button) and give details regarding your situation to them. They'll almost positively just inform you to take the above steps, but you can try. But according to me the above mentioned post should bring an end to your issue .

I have had good understandings with PayPal's argument resolution procedure. Obtain everything together prior to contacting them online (there is a link to argument resolution after you log on to your account). Years ago, PayPal was ineffective in the area, but they're actually one of top processors of transactions these days, so they have become much better. Also, modify your passwords on both iTunes and PayPal. They should not be the same password, and you require to use a complex one. My PayPal password is over 16 characters long. My iTunes password is 20 characters. They cannot be hacked. IN adding together, I alter my passwords regularly. This may be complex, but I only do it on websites that have real access to my financial details.