Thread: How to stop ipad from backup

How to stop ipad from backup

Ipad takes a very longtime to backup and i have been facing a problem since yesterday and i have already did the Backup , today i only wanted to install an application and when i tried connecting it with the system the backup event occured eventually so can anyone tell me whether or not the Apple iPad will help me out in this matter. i wanted to cancel this automatic backup of my iPad. Please help.

Re: How to stop ipad from backup

Automatic backup of iTunes starts to irritate me frankly. When in fact it is very easy to stop. it seems silly, but if like me you have not found bin is the need to click. While the automatic backup to start, click on this cross and when it stops the normal synchronization begins. Thanks in Advance please help me in this matter.

I would stop you from backing up because its done almost every day so this time you need to click the "X" button. After that sync it and it will try to back up once again. Now you will have to click the "X" again. The Synchronization will work but the backup should stop now. After that reconnect the iPad onto your system and check whether the problem is resolved.

Have you actually also the problem that the iTunes / iPad synchronization takes infinitely long? Somehow seems to lie in my mind that iTunes is always only a backup of the iPad. It takes 15 + minutes ahead. The restlliche synchronization is then done relatively quickly. Can you turn off the? It is also now happened to me 2x that iTunes thinks my iPad was an iPhone and then automatically deleted all apps from pure iPad iPad. Especially annoying because then all scores were gone.

So, the backup will take with me but still too long (1 hour is not unusual), but now I have found a simple solution. If the above-sync "Backing up ..." is, one can easily conclude that backup with the "x". But only when the normal progress bar and will not appear "striped". It then comes an error message that the backup was not performed, but the dub has iTunes done yet.

Was about to install the security patch, and I hung the iPad was once again on iTunes now now I have the same problem. What do I do now? When I close my backup, I'm of course no backup of everything. Is this normal with the long term? I made another backup after the update. went through in a minute. Is so dependent. of the time, when was the last time an update made.