Thread: Not able to sync ipad after Imac upgrade

Not able to sync ipad after Imac upgrade

I have an imac , and few weeks ago I had purchased the ipad as , well , but there is one issue that came up after I had upgraded my imac , I am actually not able to sync the ipad , the same thing happens with the iphone as ell in my friends case , After installing the recent upgrade for the App Store on iMac I can no longer sync my iPad or iPhone. They both reach to the final step where it Copies images and I receive an error box stating "Cannot be synced. The required cannot be found".

re: Not able to sync ipad after Imac upgrade

If it's of any result I have precisely the same thing.the synch got slower and slower and then failed.Following suggestion in other areas of this community I removed the backup for the iPad from in iTunes and stopped the automatic synch on connection as well .So when I connect the iPad confirms pretty contentedly and then will just relax there good as gold.As soon as I attempt to backup / synch it, as you explain gets to about 10% of the backup when iTunes discontinue responding and the iPad reboots but just sits with the rotating barsDisconnecting the iPad permits the restart to end and machine comes back to usual.At the same time without more interference iTunes starts responding again.Weird and frustrating!!!

Let me be more specific. It's for the Ipad only , the iphone 4 syncs just fine.
    Here is what happens precisely.
    • I plug in the ipad and screen that "Sync in Progress". So far this is regular. Itunes states "Backing up Step 1 of 6". Once again all regular.
    • On the itunes backup progress bar the ipad reboots after the completion of 10%
    • After re-boot Ipad sync carries onThis above succession will carry on over and over again. I don't know why this would be doing this. Can anyone assist?

I really can't state this is a everlasting solution but I presume having the iTunes 10.1 installer helpful does the trick. Each time my iPad or other devices take hold of to be detected, I merely reinstall the iTunes app and it works all the time. I f you still cannot get the solution then there is the only one solution , no doubt that you will need to take the support from the Apple experts, please let me know what they actually tell you . Apple should fix this soon.