Thread: My ipad is not able to synchronize notes in Mobileme

My ipad is not able to synchronize notes in Mobileme

I hold an account for Mobile Me, iPhone and ipadI have stored around 150 notes in it .Notes sync exactly from the iphone to mobile me.But do not know why ipad has got some issues with it does not sync with mobile me, I want a button "sync now" or somewhat like that will let running the synchronization work.There is no means of knowing to know if the synchronization is complete, to create a note there is no means to send it right away.Working this way creates various information, sometimes get automatically synchronized and sometimes they do not.We expect timely help

re: My ipad is not able to synchronize notes in Mobileme

Well if you ask me , I do not think it will sync that way , I think for that purpose your ipad tablet must be restored Connect the iPad to your system. Or before restoring think there is one more think you can do. I think you can launch iTunes. Choose the Info tab, scroll down and choose: Sync notes then click the Sync button that will be visible at the bottom right side of the iTunes window.

I in fact have the similar issue. iPhone 3GS and iPad running iOS 4.2.1. MobileMe running on all my Macs. Each and everything syncs OTA absolutely except for iPad Notes. If I create a new note on iPhone, it syncs to Macs OTA , but do not know why there are some issues with the ipad as the same thing does not happen to iPad. If I create a new note on iPad, it does NOT sync to any of the other devices.If I disable MobileMe Note syncing on iPad and then re nable it, the syncing works again but only for a while before disabling itself behind the scenes.Please let me know if anyone has got any sort of fix to this issue, Apple.

Setting up MobileMe synchronization on your iPadWell I think you need to configure your push settings nothing else . The iPad can without your intervention sync your data and this feature is called "push." It comes turned on when you initially receive your iPad but you have the option to regulate the settings or turn it off. Follow the instructions below to configure push settings..
    • Go to "Settings" on the Home Screen.
    • Go to "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".
    • Go to "Fetch New Data". Your iPad shows the Fetch New Data screen.
    • Go to the Push switch to "On." If you wish MobileMe data sent to you automatically.
    • If your iPad has applications that don't have any support for push or your switch push "off." You can assign how often the iPad retrieves new Data. Select the interval you would like or select yourself