Thread: Archos 70 250gb or Archos 9

Archos 70 250gb or Archos 9

I am in the making to obtain either one of these if possible the Archos 70 internet tablet PC 250GB. I haven’t seen it in the stock or market yet so that I am still waiting patiently. I also like Archos 9, except that type of money I might purchase either an ipad or a nice small laptop. However it does draw closer with an entire set of goodies. I just identify that the archos 7 has a recovered fit in my hands; therefore I don't believe I would be clever to utilize the archose 9 except it has a pen/stylus. Although in general for $350 the Archos 70 appears to be the genuine deal. What do you say? Which one I should go for and why?

Re: Archos 70 250gb or Archos 9

I can’t say that which one is good and which one is bad. As I know that the Archos 9 is expensive because of the Windows 7. On the other hand the Archos 70 is running with Android. This tablet PC is mainly designed for internet lovers but the 9 is developed for some processing related work. So it is up to you know choosing between 2 operating systems. Furthermore you need to compare the specifications of both models, do not look in to the price first. Just know about the feature which you mainly wanted and then choose which one is more compatible for you.

While the giants Apple and Samsung are fighting moves to iPad and Galaxy Tab, the little French Archos also offers a bar, less than 250euros, while its competitors are up to 700euros. Android-powered 2.2 (Froyo), the Archos 70 Internet Tablet has a great while: a 7-inch screen multitouch capacitive, a processor running at 1 GHz, 8 GB of storage memory expandable by microSD (there is also a version with a 250 GB hard drive), Wi-Fi n, etc. Let's see if the Internet Tablet's finest market keeps its promises. The only thing much frustrating is it has 3G but no wifi.

The Archos 9 is a cheap tablet with slight Weaknesses: The screen is good for use by human fingers barely, with the included stylus is pretty fast but you go. With the Intel processor and a gigabyte of RAM Windows 7 works smoothly, buyers can expect in applications but not escalating power surges. With a full USB 2.0 connection, Bluetooth and integrated Wi-Fi is the Archos 9 more of a netbook as a tablet, but with its small weight nor sustainable.

Internet browsing is one of the strengths of tablet PCs, they must offer flexibility in terms of their interfaces. Tablet Archos 9 includes an Ethernet connector and connectors for wireless networks Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g and Bluetooth 2.0 EDR compliant. Proponents of the videoconference will not be frustrated, the Archos 9 incorporating a 1.3 megapixel webcam. The connectivity of this tablet Archos includes 2 USB 2.0 ports, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a microphone jack. With vTuner, lovers of music and mobile TV will have access to some 11 000 stations. So I think that it is the one product that you should have.

I have an Archos 70 8GB and love it for its capability. I also have two windows laptops as well as a phone except what I required was a heart view device that was trivial and handy but devoid of a postage stamp sized display. I want the device to be capable to browse and read in comfort, reply emails, play a little game, play videos and usually continue since connected with my laptop. The Archos 70 has done it estimably because it's the lightest, thinnest 7 inch tablet computer out there. It is the fact that everyone should concern about. So think about it now.