Thread: CineXPlayer: Watch Xvid and DivX on its iPad

CineXPlayer: Watch Xvid and DivX on its iPad

If you want to play almost all video formats from your iPad CineXPlayer you must prove you can play any video with only passing it to iTunes and sync, no need to convert anything. CineXPlayer is the first version of this application so it still has some things to polish, but I must say it works quite well and it's free. Tell me about CineXPlayer now available for iPhone and iPad Touch .Watching Xvid CineXPlayer with its iPad. If you have any information about this then inform me about that.

Re: CineXPlayer: Watch Xvid and DivX on its iPad

Good news for users iPad. It is available on the App Store a multimedia player, completely free, able to play movies in DivX and Xvid on-the-fly, ie without requiring any conversion. The reader, CineXPlayer, works very well (some say even better than YXplayer , which is in charge) and does not cost a penny. At the moment still does not support MKV and AC3, but developers are working on.

The limitation of video formats iPad is a real handicap for the tablet of Apple as a dozen films encode it passes, but after a while it drops. CineXPlayer is just the ultimate application to watch your videos on the iPad since the last official and fully downloadable from the App Store, allows you to read AVI (Xvid) without having to re-encode! Hurry up to download before Apple deletes it ...

I do not watch movies on an iPad, except occasionally on the train, but at the request of a reader of the blog, I tested the new application to easily read CineXPlayer DivX / Xvid on an iPad. The application is free, which is a good thing. To transfer DivX, once the application is installed, open iTunes on the PC / Mac, you go into the applications of the iPad, it selects CineXPlayer and you sail on the PC to select the movies we want to transfer to the next sync. Nothing could be easier.

On the iPad, the launch of CineXPlayer, the list of films transferred appears and you select the one we want to see. At the viewing, the film is systematically enlarged the size of the screen, which can Pixelate a bit if the nominal size of the film is well below 1024 pixels wide screen of the iPad. It still lacks the options to resize the image (original size, filling the screen, etc.) because it's just a little bit larger image.

Reading is very fluid, the sound is in sync with the image, the colors are good (I tested with "The Fifth Element" and its garish McDonald's logo) and we must recognize that this first version is CineXPlayer a real success. I bet that the authors will add functionality as and when versions of software. Hope it will stay free! In any case, if you want to watch your DivX iPad is possible and so comfortable.

The CineXPlayer for having iPad iPad AVIs in August and brought to the work for us, at least after the first update a week later without complaint with all previously tested the AVI Xvid and DivX versions. Now he is for iPhone (3G and 4) and iPod Nano (third and fourth generation) appeared. On iTunes can easily synchronize the AVIs and the functionality seems largely to be the same, Let's see how long it takes until a VLC app is for the two little ones.