Thread: Where are the arrow keys on the iPad

Where are the arrow keys on the iPad

I am writing here because i am always facing this problem with my iPad because it lacks the cursor keys. Am I wrong here or is there no on-screen keyboard with cursor keys. I am really disappointed with the iPad now. As more often i require the Cursor Keys. Is there any application which can help me getting the cursor keys on my iPad screen. Thanks in Advance for helping me.

Re: Where are the arrow keys on the iPad

No there is no choice at all. You have your finger on the passage which should last longer. Then comes a magnifier. If you have an external Bluetooth Keyboard (I think it must be from Apple) you can do that with the couple of iPad and use all the features of the keyboard including the arrow keys. See Mac-TV movie about the new iPhone 4, which makes no difference to the iPad.

As far as i know there is not apple keyboard available which will help you out in this matter and hence i tried it with my logitech bluetooth keyboard and it just works like a charm. I would suggest you to get the same keyword and pair it up with your laptop this should definitely help you to get the arrow key problem resolved. The Logitech keyboard is a very good device and it is supported by almost all apple products.

Well First of all i would like to thanks you all for replying me and hence can you also provide me the model and features of the keyboard which you have suggested me. Are there any other keyboard other than Logitech which the iPad supports. If there is a keyboard then simply specify the features of that if possible. I will definitely appreciate your help in this matter.

The wireless keyboard offered by Apple iPad is a bit pricey for your taste? It is possible to do without the tablet and match with almost any Bluetooth keyboard, as long as it support HID mode. In the Bluetooth settings of the tablet, then it will be easy to pair the keyboard to enter a code from the device on the tablet.

Initially it is definitely a tough job to place the cursor at your desired position in the iPad. But as you become used to it , it will become an easier job , so now here i have a tip for you try leaving your finger at a place where the magnifying glass appears and finally drag it to the cursor position letter by letter. If you still find it difficult then simply install the application named as swype and use it. Its really very cool. Thanks in Advance...