Thread: Any note taking applications for Apple iPad

Any note taking applications for Apple iPad

I am a science student studying in the government school. I have recently bought an Apple iPad for myself and am enjoying every bit of it. Back in school I need to note down the notes given in the lectures. So I was just wondering if there is any application which is meant for taking the notes. I would really appreciate your suggestions. Awaiting your response, Thank you.

Re: Any note taking applications for Apple iPad

I will suggest you the “Note Plus” application which is meant for the purpose that you have mentioned. Using this application you can create freehand notes. This application even includes innumerable choices for brushes, colors, fonts and writing modes which are used in case you need to highlight some key words or something really important. This is an awesome application and is very user friendly.

The interface of “Note Plus” application includes the following :
    1. Export tab which is very useful.
    2. It includes an option for recording a voice note.
    3. It has a button to play the previously recorded note through the microphone.
    4. Involves palette of writing options with fonts and brushes.
    5. It has preferences option, which includes pen options, text, background paper including the preferences of the implementation.
    6. And most important the undo button.

: I will suggest you the “Note Taker HD” application which is a very powerful app for writing and organizing handwritten notes, diagrams, etc., on the Apple iPad. It can shrink your writing so you can easily fit a lot of text on the page. Pages are flexibly organized by tags, date and time, when was it last modified, including the favorites, and many more. Pages may be grouped together as multiple "sheets". You can even email one or more pages as a single pdf file.

Yes even I use the “Note Taker HD” on my Apple iPad and I have to say that it easily lets you create pages by writing on the screen with your finger or an iPad compatible stylus. You can write directly on the page for large drawings. You can write in large letters on the screen rather than trying to make tiny motions like as in the case of a pencil. All you have to do is keep writing and Note Taker HD application will automatically add the new writing text next to the old one. To quickly correct mistakes, it has multi-level undo and redo options as well as an eraser all you are supposed to do is just drag your finger over the page to erase the "ink" under it.

I am using the SoundNote application ever since I have hooked to my Apple iPad. This application is a very useful and practical for all who need to take notes during their meetings, conferences, interviews or even lectures. This application provides functions with which sketching graphs and simultaneously recording the audio is just too easy. At the end of registration, the application will keep the timeline of the recording and text including the sketches. If you use try to use another document or another application, the SoundNote will automatically pause the recording, and when you again log on to the SoundNote application all you are supposed to do is tap the "Record" button and the application will continue from where it left off.