Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Triple Display Flip Phone With Android

Portable Devices

Old 25-02-2011

Triple Display Flip Phone With Android

I was surfing on Internet and come to know about the Triple Display Flip Phone With Android which seems to be nice phone. Is it actual phone or just a fake news. Who is the developer of this phone. If you are having any knowledge the let me know about the same. When this this will available in then Market. A help will be appreciated. Thank in advance.

Old 25-02-2011

Re: Triple Display Flip Phone With Android

First you check out the image of the triple Display Flip Phone With Android which will tell you the complete story.

This Is Hands Down One Of The coolest concepts I've ever seen. Pictured Above Is A concept rendering of a "flip" phone, Which WAS designed by Ulrich Kristian Larsen. The Android device displays physique THREE Would Have That Can Be Manipulated A Number Of Ways Which You Can See pictures of the after the break. But this is just a concept so do not get lots of hopes with the same.
Old 25-02-2011

For now it is only a fantasy born of the incredible smartphone Ulrich Kristian Larsen, but we're hoping that many in this smartphone with 3 Display will soon become reality. I bet that after reading the rest of the article, you will join in our hope. The designer has also created a video here. I hope this will help you to know more about same.
Old 25-02-2011

It is a three-screen phone that expands to Android as a tent can be used flat as a board, and even unfolds like a book. Each AMOLED screen with the great, steel mesh quality in the side. - And yet, and the 3 screens, a full QWERTY keyboard. But there is no official release date of this as this is yet to be in concept and will take physical picture later on.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,