Thread: How many Apple devices do you own

How many Apple devices do you own

My friend has just bought a new Apple iPad and I have to say that he is really crazy about the Apple products you have to name an Apple device and it is impossible that he wont own it. He has a wide collection of Apple products like the Apple iPhone, the Apple iPad and along with the Apple iPod and many more. And the Apple iPad that he has just hooked on is very awesome and has a variety of functions except for the fact that the Apple iPad cannot replace a laptop. So I just wanted to know as to are there any other Apple lovers out there and if yes what are the Apple products that you own. And what do you find interesting in your Apple devices.

Re: How many Apple devices do you own

You will be surprised if I tell you that I have an Apple iPod collection right from the very beginning which includes the following
    1. The iPod classic portable media player which was introduced in 2001, and is currently available with a capacity of 120GB and 160GB which is just amazing.
    2. Then I even own the iPod nano which is a portable media player and was introduced in 2005 and which is currently available in 8 & 16 GB.
    3. The one of my favorites the iPod shuffle which is a digital audio player that was introduced in 2005.
    4. And last but not the least the iPod touch which is a portable media player that was introduced in September 2007 in its first version that had 8 or 16 GB.

I am the proud owner of the new generation of iPhone the iPhone 4 which is fully loaded with the Retina Display Multi-Touch 3.5-inch display including a resolution of 960x640 pixels at 326 p / p, which is incorporated with a 5 megapixel camera plus with an LED flash, and has the ability to record HD video at 720p. It even includes an extra camera for the purpose of video conference, you will be amazed by its 3-axis gyroscope which is the first to bring a standard iPhone operating system that is the apple iOS 4. It is also the world's thinnest smartphone with only 93 mm width.

Nobody is aware that there is something called the Apple TV, I own this Apple gadget and am loving it. You can connect the device to your television and sync it, either via Wi-Fi or wired network, or you can even sync it with the iTunes library on your computer, where it provides the data. Initially, Apple TV featured a 40GB hard drive for storage, and the connections included HDMI. You can even play video at a maximum resolution of 1080i which is the most exiting feature of this Apple device.

I am using the iPad which is a new class of device developed by Apple company. It was initially announced on 27 January, 2010, and it falls in a category between the smartphone and a laptop. The functions are similar to other portable devices of the Apple products. It has a big screen and in terms of the hardware its more powerful and runs on an adapted version of the iPhone operating system (IOS), with a revised user interface so as to take advantage of the larger size of the device and the ability to use the service of Apple iBooks. It has an LED backlit screen, along with 9.7-inch multitouch capabilities, including 16 to 64 gigabytes of memory space, with a Bluetooth system, and a 30-pin dock connector which allows synchronization with the iTunes application and serves as a connection for different accessories.

You will be stunned to know that I have all the three Apple laptops in my house.
    A. My dad uses the “MacBook” which is meant for mid-professional users. It was introduced in 2006, and was well known for the best seller of portable devices. I like its small size and thickness.
    B. My mother uses the “MacBook Air” as it is meant for average users. This laptop was introduced in the year 2008.
    C. I use the “MacBook Pro” basically for video and audio editing purposes as it is meant for professional users.

I have the all new, beautiful, and a hot laptop of Apple MC024F / A which is the latest addition to the family of Apple MacBook Pro. I have to say that it is completely redesigned and restructured. The MacBook Pro MC024F / A has a backlit widescreen LED and a display of 17 inches for a native resolution of Full HD 1920 x 1200 pixels. Office, multimedia and the Internet has a bright display and is very powerful and sophisticated on the inside, the MacBook Pro MC024F / A embeds a lithium polymer battery life of between 8 and 9:00. And am enjoying the experience of working on my new laptop.