Thread: Can i download mp3 directly to my iPad device

Can i download mp3 directly to my iPad device

Hey friends I am a freak about Apple devices and recently I have bought the Apple iPad and so far so long I am loving it. I am a sound editor and need to frequently download tracks of my interest from the internet. So is there a way I can download these tracks straight away into the browser and import them into the iTunes application on my Apple iPad so that I can instantly listen those tracks. So is there a better alternative to achieve the motive.

Re: Can i download mp3 directly to my iPad device

There is an application named as the “Downloads HD” which will allow the user to download almost all types of files. When you open this application, the graphical user interface will look like those usual browsers. I have personally checked it, what I did was went to a site that offered free mp3s and I found it quite amazing as I was able to download mp3 without any trouble. But the problem was I could not import the mp3 tracks to the iPod application.

I want to suggest you that the “Download HD” application will work alright but you may face a problem as it will import the mp3 tracks to your iPod device but it will allow you to open your mp3 tracks in other applications that you may have installed. And one more thing that not only mp3 files but it will ven allow you to import other file format as well. One more thing that you can do is e-mail the files to your account. After which you can open your e-mail on your iPad and then download the mp3 track.

GoodReader is a document reader for the Apple iPad device, which allows you to display various types of file formats. The GoodReader application allows reading, and you can even display or look at various kind of file format that you may desire to hook on your Apple iPad device, which even includes pdf, text documents, MS office, and even videos. You can try transferring files straight from your PC through the cable or the Wi-Fi. So I hope that this application might solve the issue.

There are many ways in which you can download web content for example if you got a url for a particular file which is on a certain site then try typing the url so as to download that file to your Apple iPad device. Or one more alternative is to look through the web using the GoodReader application since it has a function of integrated browser. In this application what is interesting is that you will have the list of the downloaded files so you can do a download in case you have deleted the file and would like to download it again.

There are many ways in which you can download web content for example if you got a url for a particular file which is on a certain site then try typing the url so as to download that file to your Apple iPad device. Or one more alternative is to look through the web using the GoodReader application since it has a function of integrated browser. In this application what is interesting is that you will have the list of the downloaded files so you can do a download in case you have deleted the file and would like to download it again.

I will suggest you the SaveAll Pro application, using which you can save various types of content from internet after you open them in the browser which is embedded, all you need to do is select the “download” option. You can even move your files from your computer under the iTunes application. You can even try saving from other applications. You can even move the audio and video files from the computer to the application.