Thread: Has iPad made Pageramming an alternative for iBooks

Has iPad made Pageramming an alternative for iBooks

In recent times I have bought a fresh iPad and I am satisfied with the Apple tablet computer. It includes applications such as the Netbook, e-reader, and even some gaming devices, along with the photo frame application. It provides features like the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi system. I have just hooked on to my Apple iPad device and I would like to know about the current views of “pageramming” site.

Re: Has iPad made Pageramming an alternative for iBooks

Now a days we have the Apple iPad devices along with its clones on the market and it seems that pageramming is an alternative for the iBook application or in other words an online publisher in general. A pageram site is like a book that is filled with the opportunities provided by the publisher of the browser. More interesting fact is that now you can know more about the characters and can even listen their tracks, you can even observe their surroundings, and get to know about their thoughts.

This site is developed with a collaborative effort of the leader of the Oxford and the writer named Rob Mumford. Pageramming is a site which provides the writer certain tools so as to develop a story. For example it can even include smart solutions to incorporate the material from well known sites like YouTube, StreetView, Facebook, and some other favorite sites as well.

This primary site is designed for a fictional level, but early on comments have discovered that the fundamental ideology can be practical to the academic or can even be practical to children’s publishing. I have heard that the site will allow the authors to submit their feedbacks starting from the month of October. And can even come up with some new and advanced features.

I think it is an appealing concept, but I somehow find it confusing. Sometimes it gets difficult to stay within the story. What happened was when I tried to click on a link it took me to a new window which in turn made it difficult for me to stay within the story. But the window that had popped up on the same page with comments on the right hand side was looking good. I may be wrong or it can even be that I am not aware about the procedure to read the chapter.

I think that Apple company should try setting a new trend in field of electronic publishing, if they intend to do so. What I assume is that a majority will agree to the fact that the iBook application in fact has one of the presentations of the e-readers application. I have not worked on on the whole it sounds really great. Using this electronic publisher you can get an amazing learning experience with untainted enjoyment.