Thread: Need Suggestion for ZTE Skate

Need Suggestion for ZTE Skate

While surfing on Internet i come to know about the ZTE Skate which is having the lots of things to do with. I am planning to buy this phone but before that i need to know everything about this phone and how is the performance of this device. I am just attracted towards the design if performance is well then i will go with the same. So please let me know about it.

Re: Need Suggestion for ZTE Skate

Skate ZTE comes with Android 2.3, and as we said this was announced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona today. But what i hae come to with the sources is that this phone is laggy and does not response quick with the finger touch. The only thing that makes it desirable is nothing but the Looks and it got android 2.2 os. The Skate is expected to be launched worldwide from May 2011.

ZTE Skate Features:
    • Large 4.3 inch touch screen (described as a "giant phone", according to HP).
    • 800MHz processor, GPU 200 Adreno
    • 5-megapixel camera is more than the average premium.
    • Supports GSM / GPRS / EDGE 900/1800/1900 MHz and HSDPA / UMTS 900/2100MHz. S
    • Weight is 120 g.

This is the phone with display of 4.3 "WVGA resolution (480x800) as well as with a CPU clock of 800 MHz GPU and Adreno 200, 5 megapixel camera, Bluetooth 2.1 + A2DP, Wi-Fi, 3G and GPS and a weight of 120g approx. Among other features include Android 2.3, FM radio, compass, proximity sensor and accelerometer. Our colleagues have been able to test the new Skate ZTE, which should fall between the range of Android medium/low. We have yet no information on launch date and price in our country.

The Skate is a moving ZTE NC for measuring a weight of 120 grams.It embeds a digital camera of 5 megapixels and an MP3 music player. Memory is expandable via microSD (TransFlash) (up to 32 GB). These major points are 5-megapixel camera, aGPS chip, Android 2.3. Skate the ZTE is compatible with bluetooth, wifi, HSDPA, EDGE, UMTS. Our local team has already got their hands on the smartphone and a video of the mobile.
    Pictures but we are not satisfied with the performance of the mobile as it is having very low response time.

The technical details of the new terminal features a 4.3 inch touchscreen, a 800MHz processor, a 5-megapixel sensor and a chip A-GPS, all in 120 grams. In terms of connectivity, this new Androphone offers compatibility WiFi, 3G (HSDPA) and Bluetooth. All work on Android 2.3. The Skate ZTE will come on the market in the month of May. Every review is made on Demo version of the ZTE Skate and its not final version of the phone. As then phone is about to launch in May then it might be possible that problem related to phone will be resolve in final release.

The Skate ZTE is the biggest bet ZTE to enter the smartphone market midrange / high. It has a 4.3 inch TFT display, 5 megapixel camera, GPS, Wi-Fi b / g, integration with social networks, Bluetooth and support multitouch. The ZTE Gingerbread Skate 2.3 runs Android powered by a 800MHz processor. I can only review on same after the launch of the final version of the phone.